⑅ SEVEN ⑅

Cozy Talks

△▽△▽△

SHE AWOKE YET AGAIN, covered in sweats and tears. She jolted up, looking around in frantic, until she realized she was just at her dorm.

She was safe.

Aurora hugged her knees closer to her body, seemingly needing more warmth than the blanket could provide her. She rocked herself back and forth, breathing heavily.

"I'm fine. I'm safe.." she kept mumbling repeatedly to herself, in hope that it would calm her. And thankfully, her nerves eased and relax as soon as she take count she was no longer at the forest.

She was safe. She was at her dorm.

Aurora breathed out heavily and closed her eyes.

The nightmare that replayed just now in her dream was much worse than the previous one. This time, she was almost clawed out by the creature.

Aurora glance around only to see her friends sound asleep. She was glad she didn't wake one of them up.

She sat up her bed and put on her shoes. She was wearing a white night gown and her platinum blonde hair was disheveled.

Aurora made her way out the dorm and slowly descended the steps down the common room.

She saw it empty. Probably reasonable since it was one o'clock in the morning. And it's still pitch black outside.

The platinum blonde heard the familiar crackling of fire, she figured to be from the fire place so she continued her way out the portrait, but stopped as a voice called her out.

"Aurora?"

She turned around and saw Remus peeking his head out from the couch he was sitting in. The girl breathed out in relief..

"Hi there, Remus."

"Why are you still awake? It's past midnight."

"I should ask you the same question." she shot back.

"I can't sleep." he shrugged.

"I can't either."

"Then where are you going?" Remus asked. She hesitated telling at first, but then again, he'll pry her over it so she doesn't see the point in arguing.