⑅ TWENTY SIX ⑅

The Ignoring Game

△▽ △▽△

REMUS HADN'T TALK TO AURORA in weeks, they were playing the ignoring game. Well, in this case, Aurora is the one playing the ignoring game.

Remus was aware about how pissed she was with him for acting ignorant about the fight that was occuring almost a week ago.

He tried to approach her, try to explain things and just say sorry. He knew Aurora cares for Lily so much and don't get her wrong, he feels really bad seeing Lily in a down mood these days.

But whenever he approach Aurora or just starts talking to her, she would give him a silent treatment and a cold shoulder. Remus thought she would get over it in a few more days if he'd give her some time, but he guess wrong.

But to be honest, he did messed up.

Aurora hates seeing Lily broken as much as Remus did too, perhaps even more than he could ever think of especially since Lily and Rory are close.

He feels honestly bad. He doesn't know why he acted like that too.

But they are his best friends, his best mates, his brothers. Even if he told them to stop, would they have really listened?

Nonetheless, he should've tried right?

Remus sighed. They were at Potions class, Professor Slughorn haven't necessarily given them anything to do or lessons to discuss especially since their OWLs was done and the year is almost coming to an end.

Professor Slughorn was just rambling on about the jobs they might take on the future, telling them about his connection of some of his former top notch students who had high ranks in the ministry or in the wizarding society to be exact: "Now, Walkins. If you send a letter to one of Mr Kelson, you might get yourself an interview in the future for a position in the Department of Law Enforcement inside the ministry. You could do big things in the future, I assure you! Just tell him I gave you his address, he'll know me."

Aurora Violet seems to be keeping her distance from him, sitting at the seat that is as farthest from him. Remus had been trying to catch her attention throughout the class.

He sends her a note, slyly levitating it to her table but she only ignored the note, crumpling it and discarding it inside her bag to throw away for later.

He tried calling for her without being loud enough to disturb Slughorn, and he tried asking for other students to gain her attention but never did she turned to even glance at his direction.