⑅ SIX ⑅

Alcyone

△▽△▽△

NOW AURORA WAS SEATED on the ground by the Black Lake, picking on the flower she got.

Alice and Frank on her side, as they simply enjoyed their free period in a calm atmosphere. Frank was checking on some herbology plants on the lake with a book, whilst Alice looks at him with an adoring smile tugged on her lips.

Aurora smiled at the two as she watched Frank ramble about a specific plant and all Alice could do was listen and nod eagerly.

She thought it was sweet.

Someone flopped down next to her and she turned around to see Remus, seat next to her and put his bag down.

"Hey.." he smiled.

"Hi, Remus. Why're not with the others?" she grinned.

"Peter's got Transfiguration, while Sirius and James have Ancient Runes, but I'm pretty sure they would blow up the classroom to escape again." he commented and she couldn't help but chuckle.

Something about what happened last night made them talk comfortably.

"How about you?"

"I have free period. So I decided to hang out with Alice and Frank. But all I'm doing really is watching them interact sweetly." Aurora replied trailing her eyes to the two, who was laughing at some plant joke Frank cracked.

"They're cute." Remus remark and she nod her head.

Aurora gaze back at him as he open up a book and started reading it. The platinum blonde craned her neck and look at the page he was reading in.

"Whatcha reading there?" she asked, and the boy whipped his head to his side but quickly look away when he notice Aurora's face was just an inch closer to him.

He awkwardly cleared his throat as a blush crept unto his cheeks.

"It's a Astronomy textbook." he explained and she raised an eyebrow.

"Do you suck at Astronomy?" she giggled.

"No. I'm just interested with the knowledge." Remus scoffed and she smiled.

Aurora gaze down the book and pointed at something specific. Remus look at what she just pointed out and saw an illustration of a constellation.

"That's the Pleiades, it is a cluster of stars in the Taurus constellation." she explained with a smile.

"It includes six stars in the form of a very small dipper. See that?" she pointed at one specific star.

"That's Alcyone. It's my favorite star in all galaxy. It was there last night.." Aurora stated with a smile.

Remus gaze at her with an amuse expression, as how her features soften when she talked about it.

In all honesty, Remus had remembered well what happened last night.

There were so many stars that he didn't focus on one.

"The night when we sat in silence at the Astronomy tower, star gazing?" Remus asked and she nodded.

A calm atmosphere engulfed them.

"It was nice." she said, looking up the sky and imagining it was just like last night.

A moment of silence past by, with only the sound of water swirling in the Black Lake, and occasional laugh coming from Alice and Frank.

After moment of silence, Remus spoke up.

"Why is it your favorite star?"

"Hmm?"

"The Alcyone. Why is it your favorite?"

Aurora thought for a moment before a warm smile crawled unto her lips.

"Because it shines the brightest." she replied.

Remus look at her with raised eyebrow, and so she continued.

"I don't specifically know why Alcyone caught my attention. It's just- everytime I'm sitting there trying to clear my mind, it was the only star that keeps appearing the brightest." she explained with a fond smile.

Remus found himself grinning too as he watch the girl talk about her favorite star admiringly.

"You've been there a couple of times?" he found himself asking and she nodded.

"More times than I can count. So when you joined me last night, I was kinda taken aback." she admitted and Remus nodded.

He was only there only because to also clear his mind and maybe look at the stars. He didn't expect the girl to be there too.

The full moon was in a week, and he already felt sick in the stomach.

Remus gaze up the morning sky with a smile. Now that he remembered it, he also kinda saw Alcyone shine the brightest that night.

"It's now my favorite star too."

~
_____________________

a/n:

this is literally so cuteee!! <3

VOTEEE💕

-pearlyy🌙