⑅ FOURTEEN ⑅

Hospital Wing

△▽△▽△

A BLACK DOG, A STAG, AND A RAT jumped around, keeping a werewolf calm. The full moon rose at the sky, clouds misty around it.

That time of the month had came for Remus, meaning he would be transforming into one of the most scariest beast.

The werewolf let out a loud howl, as he run around chasing the stag and the rat who was clinging unto its antlers.

In a far view, it may seemed like they were just playing around when in truth, the werewolf really was chasing them.

The black dog bark, taking the werewolf's attention as it turned to him and started chasing the black dog.

~***~

Another loud howl woke Aurora up in cold blood sweat. Her eyes shot open and she quickly jolted up.

She didn't quite knew why but she just started sobbing and shivering as a flash of flesh memories crossed through her mind.

Another howl rung and Aurora quickly covered her ears, shutting her eyes closed.

She shakily breathed out as a holler cried out again. No doubt, the werewolf she met that night is still lingering in the forest and it made her utterly scared.

"Rory?"

She lifted her head and saw her friends walking up to her worriedly. She didn't even notice she woke them up until they called her out.

The sight of Aurora, in cold sweats and tears, shivering in fear made them shock.

Lily instantly wrapped her arms around her and caressed her hair.

"Hey, hey... It's okay, what happened?" the red head asked softly as she sobbed unto her chest.

"Another nightmare?" Alice asked and she nodded vigorously, crying.

Alice shared a look with Marlene and Mary. They knew Aurora had this constant nightmares, but they never really seen it this worse.

Aurora choked another sob as another howl blew out. Lily quickly beckoned Mary to close the windows and Mary immediately did so, shutting the sounds of loud growls outside.

Aurora had a hard time breathing that Lily had to pull away.

"Hey, hey hey hey hey.. Look at me and breathe." Lily said and she did as she was told to, inhaling and exhaling slowly.