⑅ THIRTEEN ⑅

Tutor

△▽△▽△

"POTTER! BLACK! PETTIGREW!" a loud angry McGonagall demanded, as her voice echoed through the whole corridors.

The boys who were being called at, snickered.

They ran in between a group of girls, aka Aurora, Lily, and Marlene. They were laughing and as Sirius bumped unto the platinum blonde's shoulder, he sent her a wink before they flew away.

McGonagall angrily stomped after them. Marlene laughed as she saw the scene unfold.

Lily shake her head in disapproval but a grin was playing on her lips, not even bothering to ask what those boys did again.

Knowing well, it was another prank.

Aurora raised an eyebrow, wondering where the other marauder was.

Why isn't Remus with them?

"I don't know. Maybe at the library." Marlene shrugged.

Aurora turned red, her face beginning to heat up, as she turned towards the two girls.

"Did I say that out loud?" she asked them, and they nodded, grinning sheepishly.

Aurora facepalmed.

"You know, Rory, I'm beginning to get curious what exactly do you portray Lupin in your life?" Marlene questioned, crossing her arms and stroking an imaginary beard.

Lily had also looked expectantly at the girl.

"What do you mean by that?" she laughed.

"I mean– I mean, what would you describe him in your point of view?"

"What she's asking..." Lily rolled her eyes at Marlene, "..is what would you considered Remus to be?"

"A friend..? Why're you asking me all these!?" Aurora huffed in frustration.

"A friend... Right, right.." Marlene stroked her imaginary beard once again.

"Shut up, you two. If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, I'm literally gonna shove your fat arse on a hole." she glared at them playfully.

Marlene did a loud fake gasp.

"Did you just called me fat?" the blonde placed a hand on her chest in pained mockery.

"Yes, you've been eating a lot of strawberry tart lately, and you're gaining weight.."

"Rory!" Lily scolded.

Aurora raised both her arms in defeat.

"Someone has to say it.."

Marlene scoffed and flip her short blonde hair. "I'm still fine though, aren't I?"