⑅ FOUR ⑅

Marauders Map

△▽△▽△

THE THREE FIFTH YEARS, out for mischief, marched in the castle

"So, what's the plan princess?" Sirius asked, and she smirked.

"The house elves in the kitchens are probably making food for lunch by now. And I have a potion that can make your hair change pink. So I say we sneak inside the kitchen and put some drops of it in the food. Once its served inside the Great Hall, then boom! A bunch of flamingos!"

James and Sirius look at her in awe and amusement, before Sirius started clapping.

"You never failed to impress us, Violet!" he chanted.

"Aurora, may you please your majesty!" she dramatically bowed and they snickered.

"Alright, Aurora. We'll get my invisibility cloak, that way if you ever get caught roaming around the corridors, you won't look suspicious. Especially when you're not with us" James said.

"Oh, well." she shrug and raced up inside the common room as the Fat Lady portrait opened.

Aurora raced towards the girls dormitory while the boys raced to theirs. Soon they met back down the common room, with Aurora holding a yellowish vial of potion, while the boys held the invisibility cloak.

"You ready?"

"Born ready."

"Alright, put that on." she beckoned draping the cloak over their tall bodies. They ushered out the common room and before Aurora could take a step to led them. A hand gripped on her and she turned around to see no one but a piece of hand on her wrist.

She knew it was James' under the cloak, but still it was creepy to see a floating hand grabbing her wrist.

They drape the cloak over and handed her a piece of folded parchment.

"You'll need this." James said, grinning with Sirius.

"What the heck is this?" Aurora asked confusedly and they scoff.

"That heck right there is the key to success."

"It's a map that shows Hogwarts and everyone. Where they are, what they're doing, every minute of every day." James explained.

"We don't usually give off our own creation for someone to borrow, but you're an exception." Sirius remarked with a wink.

"I should be surprise you made it yourselves, but I'm not. Is that bad?"