⑅ TWENTY FOUR ⑅

Back At It

△▽△▽△

"VIOLET!"

Aurora turns at the sound of her surname being called. There, she saw Samuel walking over in her direction.

"Where are you off to?" he asked, as he finally catch up.

"Well, I was on my way to my next class before you called me." she answers.

"Which is?"

"Charms."

"Good, I guess were sharing the same class. I'll walk you." Samuel said and she smiled,

"Sure, I don't mind. Why are you carrying so much books?" Aurora asked with furrowed eyebrows. True enough, Samuel's arms were full of books that even he had a hard time to hold them.

"Oh, I need to return this to the library." he answers, nonchalantly.

"You borrowed all these books from the library?" Aurora spluttered.

"Some of them, the others are just laying around the common room so I decided to take them myself and return it." Samuel shrugged.

Aurora turns her gaze and gape at him. Samuel looks confused as he furrows his brows.

"What–? Is there something in my face?"

Aurora just shakes her head in response, and smiled. Hufflepuffs honestly!

Much to Samuel's favour, they drop by the library and Aurora helped him return all of those books, before they once again walk to their next class.

Once they had arrived at the Charms classroom, they weren't practically late. A lot of students were already seated, and Aurora sat on the fourth row desk, Samuel sitting beside her as they take their books out.

"Have you finished our Charms essay that is due this afternoon?" Samuel asked, as he set his books down their desk.

"Which one?"

"About the Vanishing spell."

"Oh, right. I finished writing it last night." Aurora replied gleefully, as she search her bag for her quill and ink bottle.

Samuel groans, "I haven't finish half of it yet. I don't understand that spell well through."

Aurora chuckles, as she turns to him...

"What are you good at?" she asked amused, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, for one, is Herbology. I'm also quite good with Astronomy too and also Care of Magical Creatures. But I'm not quite an expert in spells, charms and wand movements." Samuel slumped his shoulder down and Aurora laugh.