⑅ NINETEEN ⑅

After Effects

△▽△▽△

WHEN YOU KISS SOMEONE AND IT MEANT NOTHING, it isn't supposed to hurt you and rip your soul into two. It isn't supposed to tear your heart in pieces and made you feel this bitter inside.

When you kiss someone and it meant nothing, it isn't supposed to affect you. Make you feel the way Aurora Violet is feeling right now.

He was ignoring her. Avoiding her even.

They came back from Winter break, and Hogwarts was catching up on telling how they spent their holidays with friends and family.

The Gryffindor fifth year dormitory is buzzing with talks about their Christmas break. Marlene and Alice were telling Lily how fun New Years was, and how much the red head missed out. Mary was writing to her parents, and Aurora sat on the bed in her side of the room.

Dinner was over an hour ago, and everyone was still chatting about their holidays. But Aurora was barely listening to her friends talking. She just sat crossed leg, staring out into the window in her bedside.

Her expression was lost and dazed.

But her insides were slowly squeezing her up. She felt as if her heart was tugged down, forcing it under. And she felt herself being caught in the hurricane of her thoughts. Painful and miserable.

When she entered the Great Hall moments ago, Remus avoided her eyes, only focusing on his plate. Never did he stole a glance at her, the same way she's trying to do with him. When dinner ended, she rushed out to talk with him, but he disappeared before she can catch up.

And when she asked the other three marauders, they said Remus had taken the map. It was obvious he didn't want to cross paths with her.

And when she waited for him at the common room, he had yet to come back, until she decided she should probably tuck in bed. But that led her to just sat there and drown in her thoughts.

She thought hard about it. She focused solely on her feelings. When his lips touched hers, she tries to solve away the sparks and butterflies. Why she felt that way. Why it meant so special.

When she ever was thrilled, it was when she felt fear in her veins, when she ever felt excited, it is because she was scared. That was a common feeling for a person who suffers tragic past with haunting nightmares.