⑅ THREE ⑅

Troublemakers plus 1

△▽△▽△

IF THERE WAS SOMETHING Aurora wasn't good at, it was potions. She doesn't know which to add to brew the potion of or what went wrong. So it wouldn't be a surprise if she gets a Poor in OWLs.

She sucks at it.

So she didn't manage to listen throughout the discussion. She just sat in her desk, beside Alice who was intently listening to Professor Slughorn. And stare at her cauldron in boredom.

If there was something Aurora likes, it would be magical creatures.

But due to her experiences with it, she's afraid to take the class or pour her interest in it like she used to do.

The werewolf incident impacted a lot in Aurora's life. When she used to love magical creatures, she's afraid of it now.

Scared that everytime a creature growls, it would remind her of that horrific night.

Where she ran as fast as her legs could take her. What's worse that night is that it was all pitch dark around. She was unable to see or predict where the creature were. So the only thing she could do was run.

That night, as she sprint for her life, she had tears in her eyes. Scratches on her knees and grazes around her arms at how many times she fell and slip.

But she stand up again and continued running.

Aurora was sobbing so hard that night, as she kept hearing the loud howls from the werewolf.

She was utterly scared.

A paper flew right in front of her face, causing her to wake up from trance. She watched as the paper landed on her desk and she look around confused.

Her eyes traveled along the students around, until it stopped on the two snickering boys across her desk.

James Potter and Sirius Black.

She shot them a look which they beckoned of her to open the note.

Aurora raised an eyebrow before glancing back at the piece of paper and opening it.

Bored at class there, Violet? We are too. How 'bout set this place with dungbombs and dark powder? It'll give us an escape out of class..

Potter & Black xx

Aurora raised an eyebrow. It's a good idea, but she could get in trouble for it.

I'm not troublemakers like you.

She sent the paper flying to their desk, going unnoticed by Professor Slughorn, but it didn't go the same for Lily, who look at them in disapproval.

Aurora saw them scribble down something on the parchment again and pass it on her. She carefully opened it and it read,

Come on! You look so bored out of death! What's life without a little risk, yeah Violet?

Aurora thought for a moment. Well, the lesson is getting kinda boring and they still have an hour before potions ended.

What's life without a little risk? Well, the last time she checked she was almost shred to pieces by a werewolf.

But perhaps this could be a bit more different. Well, in her defense it is getting kinda dreadfully boring in class.

Aurora mischievously grinned before writing back and passing it to them.

Alright, send me a signal.

The two boys smirked and look up at the Violet girl who was challenging grinning back at them.

"This one's gonna be good." Sirius muttered in a low tone and they gave her a thumbs up.

Sirius sneakily took out three dungbombs out his pockets, and James threw a tiny bag of Peruvian Dark Powder towards Aurora, who caught it easily.

They exchange knowing looks that spells mischief.

"Rory. Don't..." Lily warned in front of her desk and her grin grew wider.

"Too late." she said and just like it was a cue.

The boys made a weird owl noises she assumed to be the signal as she drop a perfect amount of dark powder in the floor, and a mist of pitch black fog surrounded the room.

Voices of students protest and coughs were heard around, as Sirius threw the dungbombs and made a loud exploding sound.

The three quickly grabbed their bags and sprinted out of the classroom snickering, as they heard the grunts of students.

They roared in laughter as they ran out towards the Black Lake, and flopped down the grass, hysterically laughing.

"That was so- so- good." Aurora remarked through her laughs and the boys nodded in agreement.

They watched in amusement as the girl they didn't know would get into their pranks, laugh along with it.

"See Violet? That was more fun than sticking your butt on that chair for an hour just to listen at rubbish."

Aurora rolled her eyes at the remark, but can't seem to hide the grin of amazement tugged on her lips.

Sirius lied his back down the grass and stare at the sky with a huge smirk tugged on his lips.

"So, now that we have an hour for ourselves. What do you want us do with it, Violet?" Sirius asked.

Aurora raised an eyebrow as the boys sent her a cheeky look.

"Me?"

"Yes, you!"

"Uhmm, wait. Let me think."

The boys smirk as she thought of a 'great' idea to spend the one hour together. They barely let others decide on what to do, but it's a special case for someone like Aurora who doesn't act a troublemaker at times.

A smirk grew on the girl's lips and they look at her expectantly.

"Boys, you up for a prank?" she asked and they both shared a look before widely grinning.

They knew they choose well when they decided to take Aurora along with them.

"Always."

"Good. Cause we're going to change students hair color for the day.." she declared, getting up on her feet, and tying her platinum blonde hair into a messy bun.

The boys stood up too.

"How?"

"Follow me to the kitchen." she said, already starting to walk ahead.

"There's a kitchen!?" they questioned loudly and she nod her head with a smirk.

She's been around the castle a lot of times, that she accidentally stumbled inside the kitchens.

"I didn't know that! Ohh~ Wormtail would be sooo happy to hear that." Sirius remarked.

"Wormtail?" she ask confusedly, turning back at them, but still walking backwards.

"Nothing, marauders stuff." James waved off and she looks even more confused.

"Marauders? Nope, I don't wanna hear about the crazy things you call yourselves!"

"Hey!"

She smirked and started running off, while the boys sprinted fast to catch up to her.

Ready for the prank that lies ahead.