⑅ SIXTEEN ⑅

Christmas

△▽△▽△

A LOUD KNOCK OF FOOTSTEPS trudge down the stairs, as a very excited looking Aurora came rushing down.

She was still on her night gown and socks to warm up her feet in this cold winter.

Her platinum blonde hair was disheveled in a very tightly bun, her icy blue eyes twinkled with thrill.

It was finally Christmas.

The stairs suddenly became too long for her to step down, so she decided to ride down the railings.

As she reached the bottom, her father past by and caught her as she almost fell down.

"Whoa, easy there tiger." her father said putting her down, whilst Aurora laughed.

"Merry Christmas, father." she hugged him and the man smiled, sipping his coffee as she pulled away.

"Merry Christmas, dear. Your mother's in the kitchen, I don't think she'll be able to do all the cooking so I'm gonna help her out.." Mr. Violet inform chuckling along with his daughter.

Aurora's mother was not so good in the cooking department.

Vienná Violet, her mother, would always ended up transfiguring a pot into a magical creature, get intrigued by them, and completely forgot about cooking. The perks of growing up as a Lovegood.

Her father, Nathan Violet, was the one who would end up carrying his wife back to cooking, but he never really complain about it. He'd chuckle at her, and do the cooking himself.

Aurora thought it was sweet. She sometimes wonder how they fell in love. And she assumed her father found her mum's weird love for things, fascinating.

"The Lovegoods will be coming over for dinner tonight. And so will be your cousins." Nathan exclaimed and she nodded.

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around? I mean, we always visit their place instead every year." Aurora said confusedly.

"They said it's time for a change. Besides they haven't visited here at the manor often." Nathan smiled heading inside the kitchen, Aurora trailing behind.

"Hi mum! Merry Christmas!" Aurora beamed, tackling Vienná with a bear hug.

Her mother chuckled angelically and hug her daughter.