⑅ TWELVE ⑅

Daisies

△▽△▽△

AURORA AND ALICE CAME back to the common room that day after Charms, to put their books back at their dorm and enjoy the perfect weather outside.

However as they descended from the girls dormitory. They heard someone sniffing, they both stopped in tracks and looked around the empty common room.

Most of the students were either at class or outside feeling the fresh air.

Aurora saw a figure at the couch and she slowly walked towards the person, with Alice following behind her. It was then, they notice the person hiccuping and sniffing was their certain red headed friend.

"Lily!" the platinum blonde exclaimed, quickly sitting beside her friend, whilst Alice sat on Lily's other side.

"What's wrong?"

Lily sniffed again before looking at Aurora's worried eyes and choking out another sob.

"Hey.." she began softly, as she wrap her arms around the red head and pulled her close to a hug.

"Shhh.. Tell us, what's wrong?"

Lily wiped her tears and pulled away from Aurora's warm hug, and looking down at her feet. Her legs were twitching and her fingers fidgeting at each other nervously.

"I– I did what you told me to.." Lily began, wiping her cheeks as another batch of tears flowed.

"I– I t-talked to Severus.." she said and the two girls shared a look before gazing intently back at Lily.

"And?"

Lily burst out in tears once again, and Alice immediately wrapped her arms around her, cooing her as she did so.

"And– and–" Lily took a deep breathe. "He was being mean, just because his bloody Slytherin friends were there! And he talked harshly at me– and I– I ran away after slapping him..." she choked another sob.

"Why did you slap him?" Aurora cursed herself for asking.

Of course she slapped him because he's being a total crap of a friend!

"He told me mean things and even dragged you all into the problem. He was cussing at everyone I kept company with– and he's just being so– so– vile..." the red head explained.

Alice shushed her and caressed her hair as she sniffed. Aurora looked at her with sympathy.

She admired Lily for standing up for her friends and for being loyal. And she already knows how bad Snape could get the moment he befriended those goons.