⑅ TWENTY FIVE ⑅

Friendship Chaos

△▽△▽△

THOSE TWO MONTHS PASSES BY SO QUICKLY that even Aurora couldn't registered everything that happened for the last couple of weeks.

The whole school was busy, going through books, and just studying.

Seventh years were occupied with NEWTs and fifth years were busy with their OWLs.

The exam was coming next week, and everyone practically pulled an all nighter just to study.

Aurora tried to focus her mind, she really did. But often time it drifts away or she just daze off.

It's unhealthy, to be honest. With her constantly getting distracted and her works and studies only being done half way through.

Once the exams finally came approaching, everyone was anxious. The Great Hall that morning was filled with students muttering under their breathes, memorizing ingredients or practicing wand movements.

They barely eat breakfast, for they were more worried about the new appearance of ministry worker who would take part in their examination.

Before breakfast ended, Aurora made sure to check her first subject. She saw that she had Defense Against the Dark Arts first, then Transfiguration, after that was their lunch break, then Herbology and lastly Charms.

Aurora sigh out in relief to know that her Potions exams were scheduled for tomorrow.

And so, everyone got out the Great Hall to ready themselves and study beforehand.

Several minutes later, they were all called to attend to their first examination. Aurora took a deep breathe as she entered the doors of the hall opened, and they all step in for their Defense Against the Dark Arts exam.

Aurora gulped as she sat, tapping her foot nervously on the floor and silently praying she's gonna ace this subject.

Her first examination didn't last long, fortunately for her, she doesn't suck at DADA. Her next subject was Transfiguration and after that, Aurora was certain she didn't do a very good job on Transfiguration but she can only hope she got some questions right.

The lunch break came, and it mostly consist with Aurora listening to Marlene groan about how she did horrible in their first two classes, even though, she was anxious herself.

Lily was doing a revision for her next exam after lunch, and Alice was muttering something as Mary quizzed her.

Once lunch time was done, Aurora walks towards the greenhouse with Alice where their Herbology examination was going to take part. They were given check boards as they described each plants shown to them in the greenhouse whilst describing the benefits it's given.