⑅ TWENTY SEVEN ⑅

Summer Break

△▽△▽△

"GRANDPA! GRANDPA!"

Aurora ran towards the living room, with Adleé right on her heels. There they saw, their grandfather, Apollo Violet, sat on a big chair having tea with their father.

The two adults turned to them and Aurora quickly approach her grandpa and sat down on the carpet floor next to him, with Adleé immediately being in her side.

Apollo chuckled at his grandkids and place his cup of tea down, and looks at them,

"What is it, my child?" he asked. Apollo Violet was an aged man, his hair was already turning into a colour of pure white but it seems his body still radiates the same energy he had as youth.

There were wrinkles on his face, from his eyes to his hand and to all of his features but he was a kind man. Nathan Violet, their father was told countless of time that he looks exactly like their grandfather when Apollo was young.

Apollo's wife had died a few years ago, due to what was already said: a stroke. Yet Apollo seems to still be living happily, moving on from the death of his beloved.

But he was telling them numerous times that his time might soon be coming and he would soon join his wife out this world.

His wife was a muggleborn witch and Apollo was a pureblood making their only son, Nathan, a halfblood.

Nathan carried this gene throughout when he married his wife, Vienná Lovegood and had Aurora and Adleé all together.

Aurora was almost sure her grandpa didn't regret anything of the life he had lived for he believed it was all well spent.

Aurora smiled brightly, "What are these?"

She opened her palm, and Apollo saw three fountain pens in her hands. The first one had it's cap with light pink as color, and the second one had blue while the third one was brown.

Apollo chuckled and their father shake his head with a smile from where he sat across.

Her grandpa picks up the three pens and showed it to them,

"This is a fountain pen, my child. They are put into a very good use and is very helpful." Apollo explained,

"How so?" she asked, leaning back. She wasn't entirely shadowed away from muggle stuff but she didn't had time to get to know muggle things either.