•CHAPTER 1•

Y/N POV
I woke up when I feel someone poke my cheeks, and when I open my eyes I saw a hamster.

"Wake up little bear~ It's already afternoon now" She said softly still pocking my cheeks.

"5 more minutes unnie" I said to her and I turned my back on her.

"Come on, we have a recording later for our comeback" Yuri unnie said and she start tickling my body.

"Alright, Alright stop tickling me unnie hahahahah" I said to her laughing and I covered myself with my blanket.

"Go prepared yourself now bear, I'll wake up the others too, when you're done go to kitchen already" Yuri unnie said and she smack my shoulder a little bit, I look at her and give her a death glare but she just chuckled at me. 

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to prepare myself, I took a shower for a while and then I wear my white hoodie and my black jogging pants so that I would be comfortable later in our practice, and when I'm done I left my room to go to the kitchen.

(Please imagine that the Izone and you lives in the mansion and you guys have your own rooms.)

When I got to the kitchen I saw Eunbi unnie and Chaeyeon unnie busy preparing our lunch, so I decided to go in our living room first and then I saw the others, I sit beside Minju unnie and I joined them to watch a TV while our lunch was not yet ready.

"LUNCH IS READY!!" We heard Eunbi unnie shout in the kitchen, and we immediately go there.

"Unnie what is our schedule today?" Wonnie ask Eunbi unnie as she drinks her banana milk.

"Nothing much, just record songs for our comeback next week" Eunbi unnie said and we nod at her. "I almost forgot Y/N, Chaeyeon, Chaewon, and Yena  have vlive tonight" She added we nod at her and continue our lunch.

When we finish our Lunch we washed our own plates and we went to our van to go to our studio, our studio was not far from our dorm so we got there right away, when we got there Chaewon unnie was immediately the first to record the song while we waited in the waiting room.

"Unnie what song are we recording now?" I ask Chaeyeon unnie who sit beside me in the couch.

"Slow journey remember that's the last song in our album that we have not yet recorded" She said while giggled at me.

"Ohh right, I forget hehe" I said to her and scratch my nape.

"Aigooo" She said and pitch me cheeks.

"Look at the mother and daughter bonding" We heard Yena unnie said while she's taking a video.

"What's in that video unnie?" I ask her while I tilt my head in the side out of confusion.

"For Enozi Cam ofcourse" Yujin unnie said and she took the cam from Yena unnie and film me.

"Bear what did you say about slow journey song?" Yujin ask me out of nowhere.

"I'm so proud to Chaewon unnie to make a memorable song, She's so good and also please listen to her song if you guys feel so sad to make you feel better, STREAM ONE REELER ALBUM TO A BETTER LIFE!!" I shout the last part, I give a thumbs up in front of a camera and wave my goodbye, I heard the others laugh because of me.

"Y/N is so energetic" Kura unnie said while raffle my hair a little and give me a bar of chocolate.

"Thanks unnie" I said to her and give her a finger heart with my eye smile.

"Aigooo what's wrong with you" Kura unnie said while laughing.

"Y/N let's record your part now" Chaewon unnie approach me and I nod to her, I follow her inside the room.

"Do~ Re~ Mi~" I warm up my voice for a while before I wear the headset and start scanning my part.

"Are you ready now bear?" Chaewon unnie ask to me.

"Neeee" I said to her and I start to sing my part.

"Y/N can you repeat the sigancheoreom~ part?" Chaewon unnies ask me.

"Neeee" I said to her and she smile at me and I sing again the part Chaewon ask me to repeat.

"Whoaaa you're so good bear" Cheawon unnie compliment me and she give me two thumbs up.

"Thankyouu unniee" I said to her and I bow to her before I left the room.

I went back to waiting room and lay in the couch, I feel so nervous earlier because Chaewon unnie herself composed that song and I don't want her to disappoint but when she complement me, finally I could breathe easily.

"Y/N let's go" Manager Jung said to me I look at her in confusion.

"Where are we going manager-nim?" I ask her politely and I sit properly in the couch.

"Ohh you have a individual schedule today, That's why I ask Chaewon earlier to recorded you first" Manager Jung said and I nod at her.

"Wait me manager-nim I'll just fix my things, and we're ready to go" I said to her she nod her head and I immediately fix my thing and when I'm done I tell to my member that I need to go.

"Where are you doing Y/N?" They ask me in unison.

"Manager-nim said that I have a individual schedule today" I said to them and they nod their head.

"Is that so, take care bear and don't forget that you have a vlive tonight" Eunbi unnie said and she pat my head.

"Neeee, I need to go now unnie byee see you later" I bowed to them before I went to Manager Jung.

"You're here, let's go" Manager Jung said and she open the car door for me.

"Manager-nim where are we going?" I said her and while she's driving.

"CJ E&M Center called me earlier they said they need to talk to you for some reason" Manager Jung said while driving and I nod to her.

'Why they need to talk to me? Did I do something wrong?' I though but I remember I didn't do something wrong, omygod why I feel so nervous right now.