•CHAPTER 9•

Y/N POV

"YEJI UNNIEEE!!" I went to her and she hug me.

"My baby~~" She said while hugging me so tightly.

"Unnie let me go, It so tight" I said to her while struggling in her embrace.

"Opps sorry, I just miss you" She said while caressing my hair.

"I miss you too silly" I said to her and slightly punch her shoulder. "But, why are you here unnie?" I ask her.

"Why is it not allowed? I just want to see my favorite cousin" She said while pouting and pretending to cry.

"Aigoo, tell me the truth unnie" I said to her while giggled.

"I'm just want to check you if you're okay here since your member is not here with you, beside we have an event later near here on your filming set so I decided to visited you first" She said and I look at her like I'm going to cry.

"Awwww~ that's so sweet unnie" I said to her and kiss her in her cheeks.

"Yakk, that so gross" She said while pretending to vomit, I look at her with a frowny face "Im just kidding come here" She added and kiss me also on my cheek.

"Yakk, that so gross" I imitated what she said earlier.

"Yahh!!" She yelled and she smach my head slightly, I just laugh at her.

"WERE GOING TO START NOW!! Y/N PROCEED NOW TO THE AREA B!!" Our director shout, I look at Yeji unnie with a sad face.

"It's okay bear, we can meet at Inkigayo on Friday, I also need to go now, YOU CAN DO IT HWANG Y/N, FIGHTING!!" She cheered me and I smile at her.

"Alright unnie, bye take care!!" I said to her and I immediately went to area B.

"Rainy team stand by!!" Our director said "TAKE 1!! SCENE 27!! ACTION!!" He added and we start to act the scene.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"CUT!!" The director said "Y/N is there any problem?" He ask me.

"Sorry director-nim, I have a-acrophobia" I said to them lowering my head, because we've already taken so many times this scenes but I can't do it properly because I'm afraid of heights.

"Bare your fears Y/N you can do it, this is safe trust us" The cast and production them cheered me.

"You may get sick if you didn't do it right away, you're so soaked already" The director said. I sighed and nod at them again."Okay lets start again, STAND BY EVERYONE!!" The director shout and the staff and team manager went to there positions. "TAKE 8!! SCENE 37!! ACTION!!" He added and I act my scene again.

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Good job everyone!! Pack up now" Our Director said and he went beside me. "Im so proud of you Y/N, you overcome your fear" He said and pat my back.

"Thank you Director-nim" I said to him and bow at him.

"I need to go now Y/N, we still need to do something" He said and I nod at him before he left.

I arranged my things and also change my clothes into a oversize tshirt and pants for our rehearsal later.

"Aren't you taking a bath first? you're soaking wet because of the rain that your props used to make earlier, you might get a sick because of that, you'll still have a comeback tomorrow?" Manager Jung asking me worriedly.

"It's fine unnie, I need to go in the studio immediately they waiting me there" I said to her, we were about to leave my waiting area when the light suddenly went out "Manager Jung what's wrong?" I ask her even if I can't see her.

Then suddenly the light came back on and I saw the Cast, Our Director and the production team of our movies while carrying two cakes.

"Congrats to your acting debut Y/N and also goodluck to your comeback tomorrow" They said I look at them so happy.

"Wowwww, thanks for this preparation sunbae-nim!!" I said to them and bow at them many times.

"Make a wish and blow this cake Y/N" Kim Yoo-Jung unnie said who is our Main character here in this movie.

I closed my eyes and make a wish, I wish that our comeback and this movie will become successful, ofcourse I also wish that my members and my family will become physically and mentally okay that's all, and I blow the candle.

"Congrats again Y/N!!" They said and I bow at them.

"We know you still have a rehearsal after this so we won't bother you anymore" The director said and he smile at me "This cakes is yours but you can share this to your members" He handed me the Chocolate Flavored Cake and the Caramel Flavored Cake "I'll just call you for the pictorial for this movie and for the media conference, you can go now Y/N" He added and I bowed at him again.

"Thanks again Director-nim, I'll go now" I said to him and smile at him before I went to my van.

"Manager-nim lets go" I said to her she nod at me and she start driving our van.

What I'm going to do today is I'm going to spend my whole time rehearsing today for our comeback tomorrow, I sighed before I decided to sleep first so that I have my energy later.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I decided to write a special chapter of Y/N's movie scenes compilation, so that you can have idea about this movie thingy.