•CHAPTER 2•

Y/N POV
We are now inside the room together with CJ E&M Center CEO, they look so serious right now and then one person enter this room while holding some papers they stand up and bow to him, so I did the same thing and we back to our sit.

"So let's start this meeting" CJ E&M Center CEO said and he nod to the person who enter earlier and he give me the papers he's holding earlier.

"Pd-nim what is this?" I ask CJ E&M Center CEO because I really had no idea what was going on.

"We want to cast you in our upcoming movie this year" The person earlier said, I look at him in shock 'are they for real' I look at the room if this is a hidden camera prank.

"This is not a hidden camera prank Y/N" CJ E&M Center CEO said while giggle "And he's the director of the movie" He added and smile at me.

"We see the potential to you when we watch your acting in Izone City, so we want you to offer this supporting role to our upcoming movie if its okay to you" The Director said and he pointed the paper he give to me earlier "Just sign that if you accept our offer" He added.

"But our group have a comeback nextweek, and we need to promote our song" I said to them I heard the CJ E&M Center CEO clear him throat.

"You still have 5 days before your comeback and in those five days there will be the filming of that movie so you don't have to worry anymore" CJ E&M Center CEO said and I nod to her "In addition, your company already accept the offer, we are just waiting for your decision" The CEO added.

"I'll accept the offer PD-nim" I said to them and I sign the contract they give me earlier.

"So your role here is Supporting role, the trend of the story here is the different experiences of teenagers nowadays, you are the best friend of the main character here and you will suffer in this story, because your mother here have a cancer and the father you trust the most betrayed you until you decide to kill yourself, that will be the course of your story here." The director explained what is the climax of my character in this movie, I felt so pity in my character already.

"This is my first acting debut but you guys killed me already, what a cruel world" I said but they just chuckled to me.

"I hope it is okay to you" The Director said while he giggled at me.

"It's fine don't worry, I just kidding earlier hahahaha" I said to them while laughing.

"And good to hear that, we will announce this to media probably tomorrow, this is your script in the story" He said and he give me again the other paper he's holding earlier. "See you in the set, we will start the filming in the next tomorrow" The Director said and he stand up in his sit and he offer to shake hands so I accept and he bowed before he left the room.

"Congrats to your upcoming movie Y/N, You can go now thank you" CJ E&M Center CEO said and I also bowed to him before I go back to our dorm.

When I was in the car I feel so happy because finally I can debut as an actress like Minju unnie, this is one of my dreams.

"Congrats in advance Y/N" Manager-nim said while driving.

"Thankyou Manager-nim, I'm so happy" I said to her and I smile at her.

"Your members will be happy too" Manager said, I thought of a good prank for them, in return for what they did to me before, they just hide my phone for a whole day.

"About that Manager-nim, I want your help" I said to our Manager and give her a playful smile.

"Help for what?" She ask me and I tell her my plan to get revenge on my members 'My beloved unnies be ready'.

EUNBI POV
It's already 7:30 pm and Y/N is still not here and there vlive will start 8:30, I felt my phone vibrating when I look at the person who called me I see Y/N number ID so I accept the call.

Eunbi
Y/N

Yah! Its dinner now,
Where are you?

You guys can eat now
without me, Manager-nim
already order our food now

Is that so, what time
are you going home?

Maybe around 8:15
I also buy you guys
some food later when
I came home.

Ohhh, thankyouuu
takecare bear

Neee, See you later
unnie byeee

She hang up our call I guess they already eating their dinner now.

"Guys lets eat now" I said to them and I prepared the food we cooked earlier.

"But Y/N is still not here unnie" Nako said.

"She called me earlier, she said they eating their dinner now together with our manager-nim" I said to them and they nod and we start to eat our dinner now.

When we done we washed our plate and then we went to living room to watch some movies and later on Y/N already arrive together with our manager with sad face? Wait, what happen.

"Oh you're here, what's wrong?" Chaeyeon ask her and we approach her.

"Manager-nim is there something wrong?" I ask our manager but she just signed.

"CJ E&M Center called me earlier and he wanted to talk to Y/N" Our maneger-nim said and she look at Y/N and she take a deep breath before she continue "They will terminate her contract she will no longer member of Izone" She added.

"WHAT!?" We said in unison and we look at Y/N.

"Ow shit" We heard Yena said and I look at her.

"Language!!" I shout at her and I heard Y/N laughing while she's holding her tummy.

"If you only saw your reactions" She said while laughing "Manager-nim high five!!" She added and she raise her hand in the air.

"Wait, what's going on?" Minju said in confusion, actually we are all confused.

"Unnies it's just a prank" Y/N said in unison and we look at her sternly, we saw that she stop laughing and she gulped her own saliva.

"Ohh right manager-nim, I forgot my phone in the van" She said she would have left when we called her.

"HWANG.Y/N" We said sternly to her.

"Goodluck Y/N, Congratulations again, I hope you can survive, FIGHTING!!" Our manager said before she left our dorm.

"MANAGER-NIM, DON'T LET ME SUFFER ALONE HERE!!" Y/N said while whining, I look to other members and they try not to smile because Y/N look so cute now.