•CHAPTER 13•

NO ONE'S POV
Its been an hour since the girls had seen how Y/N condition rightnow, and they were just sitting beside her bed, watching her.

"Girls, let's go home now" their Manager said, but the girls just stared at her with sadness before Eunbi spoke up.

"Unnie, can we stay here tonight? Our promotion week is over, and we don't have anything planned for tomorrow, right?" Eunbi said at her while she's fixing Y/N blanket.

Their Manager just sighed, knowing how concerned the girls were about to their maknae.

"Fine, I'll let you girls, but please call me if there's a problem, Arraseo?" The girls just give her a half-hearted smile. "I need to go now, take care girls" She added them she look at Y/N first before she leave.

"Girls, take a break too, there's 3 bed couches right there, just sleep there" Eunbi said, pointing to the couch next to the door.

"It's all right unnie, we're not tired yet. Let's take care of Y/N together." Minju reassured Eunbi that all was fine.

"Are you sure?" Eunbi ask them and they nod.

They remained on Y/N side for about a minute before they heard a knock on the door.

"I will open the door" Sakura volunteered.

When she opened the door, she saw Yeji and Y/N older sister standing outside with a basket of fruits in Yeji's hands.

"Come in, Guys Yeji and Y/N older sister is here!" Kura said to attract her other members attention.

"Yeonjoo unnie!" Wonyoung said and she went beside Y/N older sister to hug her.

"Wow~ You grow up so well Wonyoung-ah" Y/N older sister said while pinching Wonyoung's cheeks.

"It's a good thing you guys are here" Yeji told to Y/N members, before placing the fruits she had purchased on Y/N's hospital table.

"Why unnie? Is there any problem?" Yuri ask her, then Yeji responds with a nod .

"It is about Y/N Accident" Yeonjoo said, then she open the envelope she had been carrying since earlier.

"When the accident happened, I got a call from my father saying I needed to come here right away, and he instantly hung up his phone" Yeji paused for a moment before looking Y/N. "And when I got here, I saw my dad and Yeonjoo crying outside the emergency room, That's when I found out that Y/N was involved in serious car accident" She continued.

"What the doctor said about her condition that time?" Eunbi ask her them while looking at Yeji and Yeonjoo.

"The doctor said that my sister is seriously wounded, that she has lost almost of her blood, and she needs blood right away before her body can no longer handle it. I didn't tell our parents about this because I didn't want them to be worried, they are so busy at there works, then they are also in Japan right now to fix our company's mess" Yeonjoo said, then she took a USB and her laptop outside in her backpack "This is the CCTV copy where the accident occurred" Then she play the video.

Y/N members pay close attention to the screen, making sure they don't miss anything.

"As you can see, the truck diver did not stop even though the traffic light was already red, and he also exceeded the speed limit" Yeonjoo told them.

"What happended to the truck driver?" Chaeyeon ask them still looking at the laptop screen.

"His already in the jail, but you know what make us mad, The truck diver insist that he's drunk that time, and the Seoul Police Department lessen his imprisonment" Yeji laughed bitterly.

"WAIT WHAT!?" The girls exclaim in disbelief.

"One of the Korean laws is that when someone is under the influence of alcohol, they believe that they don't know what they're doing, and that's what the truck driver used to lessen his imprisionment; he said that he didn't know what happened because he was drunk" Yeonjoo said then she show to them what the court decision in this case.

"That's bullshit" Yena said when she heard that.

"Wait kind of law is that!?" Chaewon said in frustration.

"Someone died, and Y/N didn't wake up until now, then he will only be imprisoned for 2 years!?, this is nonsence!" Eunbi shout when she read the paper that Jiwon give them

The girls is so mad right now, not just because Y/N involved in this case, It's because how shit korean law is.

"I almost forgot to mention that we agreed to put Y/N on hiatus until she is completely recovered." Y/N members heard Yeji say. "The doctor also informed us that an operation on Y/N right arms will be done tomorrow" Yeji added.

"Don't worry we understand that, beside our promotion week is already end today, we don't have a full schedule anymore" Chaeyeon said at Y/Ns family members while smiling.

"Unnies, I'm sorry, but I have to go right now; I still need to review for our school exam tomorrow; please take care of Y/N. Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be back" Yeonjoo said, when she look at her wrist watch.

"Don't worry about her Yeonjoo-ah, good luck for your exam tomorrow" Minju said cheering for Y/N older sister.

"I will unnie, thanks again" Yeonjoo said to them, then she kissed Y/N forehead first before she left.

"How's your members unnie?" Yujin ask Yeji who's caressing Y/N's hand.

"They're good Yujin-ah, I remember I brought them here to visit Y/N earlier. Yuna cried when she saw Y/N condition and said she was so sorry because she headlock Y/N yesterday when she visited our waiting room" Yeji giggled when she remember Yuna reaction when she see Y/N.

"I miss our bear already, I still remember them teasing me with Joyul last night. Yahh! bear!! Wake up now, Yena unnie promise you that I'm going to learn how to flirt, so please wake up now!" Yena whining like a baby, while the others just chuckled how Yena act right now.

"If Y/N see you right now, for sure she will tease you" Yujin said while she wrap her arm around Yena's shoulders.

"I need to go now, I still have schedule tomorrow, I will visit again tomorrow together with my members" Yeji bid her goodbye to Y/N's members then she caressing Y/N hands first before she left.

The girls also decide to take a rest now here at Y/N hospital room, they excited for tomorrow because Y/N might wake up already, that any moment Y/N will tease them again.

"Goodnight bear~" They said before they go to the bed couch to take a rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------
If you want to see how the korean law deals with people who commit crimes when they under the influence of alcohol, I recommend you to watch "HOPE" this is 2013 korean film based on the true story, If you watch this I suggest to buy a tissue paper first before you watch this.

Who missed the Y/N silliness in this story? raise your foot. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I decided to update today because I have school tomorrow, and I have a lot of paperworks to finish ㅜㅜ, don't worry the next update is maybe tuesday or wednesday so stay tuned. Good day everyone!! ❤️