•CHAPTER 4•

Y/N POV
After we ate, we also went to the park for a while to take some fresh air until we decided to go home to take a long rest because tomorrow is the beginning of our intense rehearsal for our comeback, I went straight to my room, I was playing online games on my phone, when I noticed the papers  the director gave me, I picked it up and this is my script in movies.

"Ohhh, I have 6 scenes in this movie interesting" I said to my self while looking at my script "So my name here is Park Minjung" I added when I see my screen name in this movie.

I decided to memories my line so that I can't make mistakes when we start filming, until I feel drowsy my eyelids also get heavier until I close my eyes completely.

(NEXT MORNING)
I woke up feeling hungry and when I looked at my phone at 5:02 in the morning too early, I decided to do my morning routine first before I decided to go in our kichen to them sum foods.

"What can I cook today" I said to my self while looking in front of our refrigerator, I can't think properly now so I just decided to cook kimchi fried rice for them. "Finally I'm done" I said when I'm done and I decided to eat first because I feel so hungry right now, and when I'm done eating, I washed my own plates and I went to living room to watch some dramas in T.V.

"Ohhh Y/N you're here, our rehearsal schedule will start at 8, it's still early go back to your sleep" I heard Eunbi unnie said.

"I don't want to, I just woke up and you want me to sleep again" I said to her while pouting "Besides I feel so hungry earlier that's why I woke up earlier" I added.

"Oww, let me cook now, so that you can eat" Eunbi unnie said but I stop her.

"No need unnie, I already cook for us, I'm already full unnie don't worries" I said to her.

"Really?" She ask me and I nod to her, she went beside me and hug me "Omooo~ our maknae is growing up now" She said as she wiped her fake tears, I chuckled because of her.

"I know unnie, look I'm taller than you" I said to her and she smack my head.

"Yah!! I'm still older than you!" She said and I laugh because of her.

(FAST FORWARD)
We are now in our studio, together with our choreographers who help us for our upcoming comeback next week.

"That's for today girls take a rest now!!" Our choreographer said, We lying down in floor after she said that we are so exhausted right now.

"Whoaaa I'm so tired" I heard Yena unnie said while she's rolling in the floor.

"We are all tired so stop quacking you dumb duck" Sakura unnie said sitting in the couch while drinking a water.

"Unnies what time is it now?" I ask them as I lay in the ground while looking in the ceiling catching my breath.

"7:52 pm bear, why?" Hi-chan unnie said while eating her bread, I stand up and went to couch where my bag is, and I took my extra clothes and change my shirt because I'm sweating too much.

"Unnies I'm going now" I bid my goodbye to them.

"Where are you going? let's go home together, wait for us" Yujin unnie said and she stand up but I stop her.

"You guys can go home first, I'll be coming home late later" I said to her they look at me in confusion.

"Then where are you going?" Minju unnie ask me.

"Today is our first day filming for the movie unnie" I said to them and I wave my hands "I'm going now don't wait for me later unnies, just take a rest, see you tomorrow!" I shout at them before I left them, I didn't wait for there response because our calltime tonight is 8:30 and I don't want to be late.

"Manager-nim lets go" I said to our manager and she open the car door for me.

"Take a sleep for a while Y/N, I'll just wake you up when we already there" Manager Jung said and I nod to her and take a sleep for a while.

"Y/N wake up now, Director-nim is looking for you already" I heard manager-nim voice.

"Ohhh thankyou for wake me up unnie, please take a rest" I said to her and I went where our director-nim is.

"Director-nim I'm here!" I run to him and bowed at him.

"Ohh you're here, let's do your first since in the convenience store where you work after your school hours, there you will meet our main character" She said and I nod to her.

"By the way, manager nim who's our main character?" I ask him politely.

"I guess you already know Kim Yoo-Jung, she's our main character and her name in this movie is Kim Jiwon" Our director said, I look at her in shock.

"Of course I know her, She's one of my idol in this industry" I said happily to him.

"Good to hear that, We also do your second scene now which is you went home after your part time work to take care of your mother, And after that were done. We already take the morning scenes earlier, night scene is your first scenes so we need you to do it now" Director-nim said and I nod to her "Go prepared yourself now we will start in 15 minutes" He added and I bowed to her before I go to my make up artist and my stylist. 'I hope I can do it properly, I believed you Y/N you can do it' and I smiling while greeting the staff that I met.