•CHAPTER 5•

Y/N POV
"AND CUT!!, WE'RE DONE, PACK UP NOW, THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK TODAY!!" Our Director said and he bow at us, we also bow at him to show our respect "OUR CALL TIME TOMORROW IS 5 IN THE MORNING PLEASE COME, ESPECIALLY TO THE STUDENTS, MAIN CHARACTERS AND THE SUPPORTING ROLE WHO'S PART IN THE SCHOOL SET, PLEASE COME EARLY TOMORROW, THATS ALL YOU CAN GO NOW" Our Director said while smiling at us.

"Neee!" We said to him in unison.

I was looking at Manager Jung when someone tapped my shoulder and when I look who it was, I saw my idol Kim Yoo-Jung.

"Hwang Y/N right? From IZ*ONE?" She ask me and I just look at her, She's so pretty omygodddd.

"N-Ne" I said at her while shuttering because I was amazed at her beauty, I heard her chuckled.

"I'm here to congratulate you on your acting debut Y/N, What you did earlier is so good" She said and she took a box of macaroon from her bag "This is my gift for you, I hope you like it" She said and handed me her gift.

"Thank you Yoo-Jung sunbaenim" I said to her and I accept her gift with my two hands and bow at her.

"Just call me unnie" She said while smiling at me.

"Ne unnie" I said to her, omyyy she's so gorgeous and she's nice at the same time whoaaaaa.

"I need to go now Y/N, nice meeting you, see you tomorrow" She said and I bowed at her before she leave.

"Y/N lets go now, its already 12 am in the morning you still have a schedule tomorrow" Manager-nim said and I nod at her "Here eat this you haven't eaten since this lunch, I know your hungry" She added and give me a full meal food.

"Thankyou unnie" I said to her and she nod, she start driving and I also start eating the food she give me earlier, I also eat some macaroons Yoo-Jung unnie give me earlier, Until we got to the dorm.

"I'll pick you up here tomorrow before 4:30 in the morning, take a rest now" Manager Jung said and I nod to her.

"Here unnie take this, thanks for your hard work today" I said to her and give her the macaroon I eat earlier.

"But it was given to you" She said I just smile at her.

"It's okay unnie, I also eat some of that earlier while your driving, beside no one will eat it for sure my members already asleep now, so take this unnie" I said to her and finally she accept it.

"Thanks Y/N" She said while she's patting my head.

"You can go home now unnie, take a rest too see you tomorrow" I said to her and also bow to her before I entered our dorm, I was startled when I saw Eunbi unnie still awake while watching movies in T.V.

"Unnie, why aren't you sleeping?" I ask her she turn off the T.V. and she went beside me.

"I'm waiting you to come home, Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?" She ask me I shake my head and smile at her.

"I'm already good unnie, I'm just so tired right now" I said to her, I saw her went to our refrigerator and give me a cup of milk.

"Then drink this milk and take a rest now" She said while caressing my hair, I nod my head and drink the milk she give me earlier.

"You too unnie take a rest now, thankyou for waiting me" I said to her "Goodnight unnieee~" I added she smile at me.

"Go to your room now take a rest" She said I nod to her and I went to my room, I did my night routine first and when I'm done I jump to my bed and take a rest because I'm so tired right now.

(NEXT MORNING)
I woke up exactly 3:30 in the morning I still feel so tired and sleepy at the same time, But this is my job I have no right to complain I choose this....... I took a quick morning bath first, and wear the school uniform that stylist give me yesterday because we need that for our filming later, and I also apply some light make up today, Until I heard someone rang our doorbell and when I open the door I saw Manager Jung.

"Good morning Y/N" Manager-nim greet me and I bow at her "Prepare now where leaving in 5 minutes, I'll wait for you outside" She added and I nod to her, I went back to my room to leave a letter for my unnies.

"Manager Jung lets go" I said to her she open the car door for me and we went to our filming location set which is at Yonsei University Sinchon Campus.

WONYOUNG POV
I woke up when I heard my alarm clock ring, When I look at my clock its already 9 in the morning and our rehearsal will start at 11, I decided to do my morning routine first before I went to living room.

"Good morning Wonnie!" They greet me in unison.

"Good morning unnies" I greet them back and I noticed Y/N is not here. "Unnie where's Y/N?" I ask them.

"She's still sleeping I guess, can you wake her up Wonyoung-ah?, so that we can eat together" Chaeyeon unnie said I nod to her and I went to Y/N room but she's not here anymore, and suddenly I notice the letter beside her bed.

"Unnie she's not in her room anymore, but she left this letter for us" I said to them and I show the letter I see in Y/N's room.

"What she said?" Minju unnie ask me, I look at the letter and read it louder.

Unnies I'm in the set right now, I didn't wake you up cause its still 4 in the morning, let's just meet at the rehearsal later see youuu :)))))
- Your lovely bear ;)))

"She woke up so early today, did she even eat breakfast before she leave?" Kura unnie ask as we shrugged our shoulder.

"Unnie what time did she came home last night?" I ask them.

"I wait for her last night, she came home around 12:30 in the midnight" Eunbi unnie said and we look at her in shock.

"12:30?? so maybe she slept 3 or 4 hours today?, and we need to do our rehearsal until 8pm later" Hyewon unnie said in worried tone.

"What if lets buy her some gift" Yena unnie suggested to us.

"I also agree what Yena unnie said, Y/N work hard this days and she deserve a gift for that" I heard Yuri unnie agree and we agree also.

"Wait let me call Y/N, and ask her if she's okay" Nako unnie said and she dial Y/N number but she's not picking up. "She didn't answered my call" Nako unnie added.

"Try again unnie, she might answer now" I said to Nako unnie, she tried to call Y/N phone again, but still she didn't picked up.

"I guess she's busy right now" Hichan unnie said in sad tone.

"I hope she still fine mentally and physically after our comeback we still have a week for promoting" Chaewon unnie said in worried tone.

"She work so hard this days I hope she still taking care of her self" Yujin unnie said while she's pouting.

"Lets eat now guys, We will call Y/N phone again maybe later when she's not busy anymore" Eunbi unnie said to as we sighed and we start eating before we go to our rehearsal.