•CHAPTER 19•

Y/N POV
I woke up when I feel my heads really hurt, then when I looked at the clock beside my bed, it was already 10 in the morning. So decided to do my morning routine already before I eat my lunch, but when I stood up, my head hurt so bad, But I shrugged it off and do my morning routine. When I finished, I went straight to the living room and saw all of my unnies there, except Eunbi unnie, I guess she's currently preparing our lunch now.

"Goodmorning unnies~" I sluggish greet them, and I sit beside Kwangbae who's eating her Cake while watching there favorite AOT.

"Goodmorning bear!!" they greeted me warmly, except Yujinnie and Yena unnie.

"Unnie what happened to them? they look like zombies" I ask my other unnies, teasing Yena unnie and Yujinie.

"Aigooo~ get ready Eunbi unnie will definitely scolded the 3 of your later on" I heard Kkura unnie said, and I give her a 'what do you mean look' but she just shrugged her shoulder 'weird', In order to reduce the pain in my head, I lay my head into Hyewon unnie's lap.

"Are you okay? You're so hot right now" Kwangbae ask me when she feel my body heat.

"I'm always hot unnie, always" I confidently said to her.

"Im serious, What I mean is your body temperature pabo-yah!!, you look so pale too"  Kwangbae said, then She put her cake on the side and touched my forehead and neck.

"I just feel a little bit dizzy unnie that's all, don't worry" I said to her and I sit properly to the couch.

"Wait me here" She said, I nod to her then she went to her room, went she comeback I notice her with a digital thermometer in her hand.

"Stay still, don't move" She ordered me and I obey her. "39.7°C?" She added.

Then she also went to Yena unnie and Yujinie who's laying down in our carpet, and she also check there temperature.

"What are you doing Hyewonnie?" I heard Nako unnie ask her. That attract others attention too.

"Im just checking their temperature, I noticed Y/N's body was so hot earlier, so I took her temperature, which was 39.7°C, indicating she has a fever. I'm not sure if it was just an effect of their hangover or what, so I decided to take Yujin and Yena's temperature as well" Hyewon unnie explained to them.

'Hangover what!?' I ask my self, then I immediately widen my eyes, when I remember what happen yesterday. I closed my eyes as I imagined what Eunbi unnie would do to us later.

"Bear are you okay?" I stopped in my daydream when I felt a palm on my forehead and when I looked at it I saw Hichan unnie. "Hyewon unnie is right you might have a fever" She continued.

"Yena's temperature is 36°C, while Yujin's temperatue is 36.3°C" I heard Hyewon unnie said.

"What does it mean Hyewon unnie?" Minju unnie ask her.

"Their temperature is normal" Hyewon said.

"So that mean Y/N has a fever?" Wonyoungie ask Hyewon unnie as she tilt her head. Then she nod at her.

"Aigooo~ my poor little cub" Chaewon unnie said caressing my head.

"KIDS LET'S EAT!!" We heard Eunbi unnie called us.

While we're eating Me, Yujinnie and Yena unnie are avoiding Eunbi unnie eyes, while eating the porridge that Eunbi unnie made for the 3 of us.

I was eating quietly while my head low, then Eunbi unnie suddenly cleared her throat, making me anxious.

"So what did you guys do last night?" Eunbi unnie asked us when she finished eating while elegantly drinking her sprite, Minutes later on but none of us answered her "Why can't you answer me? Do you want me to mention who you are?" She continued. I look at Chaeyeon unnie to ask some help but she just shook her head. "I repeat for the last time, WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO LAST NIGHT?" This time she's looking deadly to the 3 of us.

"S-slamber P-party?" Yena unnie said shuttering obviously scared.

I heard some giggles from the others when they heard Yena unnie said.

"Oh slumber party" Eunbi unnie said while nodding "Then why is there alcohol present?" She ask us, raising her right eyebrow crossing her arms while leaning back in her chair.

"Unnie I swear we didn't know that it is alcohol drink" Yujinnie said, trying to make them believed at her.

"You guys don't know? Really?" Eunbi unnie ask us while frowning her eyebrow.

"We don't know unnie promise, if we know we didn't drink that, Me and Yujinnie are still minor please  believed us, besides we can't read foreign language so how do we know if it is alcohol or not, please forgive us" I said to them while doing puppy eyes, hoping that we can't receive punishment today.

"Then how could there be alcohol here at our dorm without me knowing?" Eunbi unnie ask us again.

"Obviously Yena unnie's fault" I heard Yuri unnie teasing Yena unnie.

"What mee!?, I ordered that online, I saw so many comment saying that it taste so good, so out of my curiosity I buy some of it, I didn't know it is alcohol okay" Yena unnie said defending herself while sulking.

"I seriously want to punish you guys, but we have schedule tomorrow, and I don't want you to get tired, so take that as a warning" Eunbi unnie said. "But if you do it again..." She paused for a seconds, then look so sternly to us "I will definitely cook you into roasted duck, puppy soup, And fried bear, Arraseo!?" Eunbi unnie said while holding a knife and a fork in her both hands, We gulped as we saw how scary she was and we aggressively nod to her while looking at her hands."Then continue your food before I change my mind" She added, We immediately sighed in relief. When I look at the others they are holding their laugher while looking at us, Then Eunbi unnie notice that "Is there anything funny?" Eunbi unnie ask them, and they immediately stop and continued their meal.

When we already done, I immediately went to my room to take some rest because I feel so dizzy until now, I was about to sleep when someone knock into my door.

"Come in!!" I shout while fixing my blanket.

"I came here to check you because Hyewon said you had a fever today" Eunbi unnie said "Are you okay?" She ask me worriedly.

"Im okay unnie don't worry" I said to her while smiling.

"Here drink this medicine to make you feel better" She said then she handed me the tablet medicine and the glass of water she's holding.

"Thanks a lot unnie, Im sorry again about what happened yesterday, We really sorry" I said to her then bowed at several times.

"Its okay just don't do it again" She said while caressing my hair "You can cancel your schedule tomorrow if you're still not feeling well, just tell me then I will talk to Manager Jung about that" She added.

"I already miss our fans unnie and I want to perform again, I can handle it, trust me" I said to her cheerfully.

"If that so then take a rest, you have full schedule tomorrow, Just call us if you need something" Eunbi unnie said, I nod to her then she turned off the light first before she went outside.