•CHAPTER 6•

Y/N POV
"AND CUT!" He shout "BREAK FOR 30 MINUTES!" He added and we bowed to him, I went to my waiting room to drink some water because I just finished my scene, when director-nim approach me "Good job for today Y/N, you can go now and tomorrow is your rest day, but in the next day please get ready because you have a heavy scene that day" Our director told me.

"Sure director-nim, thankyou" I said and bow to him.

"Sorry for causing you too much tired this days, your manager already told me that after this you still have a rehearsal together with your members, I'm sorry again" I was shock at what he said and I immediately stop him.

"No, no ,no, don't be sorry Director-nim I also enjoying my new career, it's fine" I said to him while smiling.

"Good to hear that, you can go now Y/N see you in the next next day, I need to go now, We still need to film other character scenes" He said I bow to him and he top my shoulder before he went back to the set.

I check my phone for a while and I see 2 missed calls from Nako unnie and 1 missed calls from Eunbi Unnie, I immediately change my outfit from school uniform to a sweater and pants for our rehearsal later.

"Manager Jung lets go, my unnies looking for me already" I told her and she open the car door for me, I look at Manager Jung when she suddenly stop the car and when I look at the window we are still quite far from the studio.

"Manager-nim why did you stop the car?" I ask her politely.

"Your members called me earlier they said before you go to the studio make sure you eat your lunch first because you didn't eat your breakfast earlier" Manager Jung explained to me and I nod my head, after we eat we immediately went to the studio because its already 2 pm and I was super late for our rehearsal.

I immediately went to 3 floor where we always practice our choreography in our dance, and when I reach the floor I saw them eating while the others is playing with their phone.

"Ohhh Y/N your here!!" Hichan unnie said when she saw me and the other also look at me.

"Unnies!!" I said while waving my hands to them and I sit beside Yena Unnie.

"Did you eat your lunch already Y/N?" Wonyoung unnie ask me.

"Ne, Manager-nim bought me a full meal food earlier" I said to them "Ohhh, Im sorry for not answering your phone call earlier unnie" I said to them and I look at Nako unnie and Eunbi unnie.

"Its fine we just what to check if your okay, you lack of sleep, rest first" Nako unnie said but I shake my head.

"Its fine unnie, I can handle it" I said to her.

"Are you sure?" They ask me in unison, I smile at them and give them and Ok sign while nodding.

"The 10 mins break is over, let's start" Our dance teacher said "Finally Y/N you're here, lets start now, 5, 6, 7, 8!" Out dance teacher said and we immediately went to our position and start, we started dancing the panorama and then the sequence.

(FAST FORWARD)
"Its already 8pm, you can go now lets guys continue this tomorrow, take a rest now girls especially you Y/N you seems so tired" Our dance teacher said.

"Neee, thankyouu unnie" We said in unison and bowed at her, she bowed also and smile at us before she leave.

"I'm so hungry~" I heard Hyewon unnie said and when I look at her I saw her eating her gummy bears in the couch.

"You're always hungry unnie, Always" Yuri unnie said to her and we laugh at her.

"Lets eat samgyupsal guys" Eunbi unnie suggested "My treat" She added and we look at her immediately, she just smile at us.

"Thankyou unnieee" We said in unison, I change my sweater into hoodie because of my sweat, Its so cold her in Korea I might get sick if I just let my sweat dry out.

"Are you guys ready?" Eunbi unnie ask us.

"Ne!" We said to her in unison.

"Then lets go!" She said we nod at her, we left the building and went to our van, even though it was close we decided to use our van because were too tired to walk.

"Were here now girls" Our manager said and we bow at her.

When we entered that restaurant the staff assist us immediately, She give us the meat,the beef, the rice and the side dishes so that we can eat already.... We start eating our lunch now, and when we done we decided to go home, we are heading now to our van.

"Ohhh you guys are done, lets go?" Manager nim ask us.

"Ne!" We said in unison, She open the car door for us and I sit at the back where I usually sit when I'm with my members, In my right side is Chaewon unnie and my left side is the window, I feel so sleepy and tired at the same time so I decided to take a quick nap first.

CHAEWON POV
While I was busy browsing our social media account, I suddenly felt a weight on my shoulder and when I looked at it, I saw Y/N sleeping with her  head resting on my shoulder.

'Aigooo~ she looks very tired' I though and I fix her head in my shoulder because she might hurt her neck.

"Yahh! Kura-ya! give me back my switch!" I heard Yena unnie shout.

"Kura-yah!?, Yah! Im older than you!" Sakura unnie fight back.

"Unnies be quite Y/N is sleeping" I whisper to them but enough them to hear me while pointing Y/N beside me, they stop and look at my side.

"She look so tired" I heard Minju said and she look softly to Y/N.

"She's so squishy, Let me pinched her cheeks" Yujin said she would have pinch Y/N's cheek when Chaeyeon unnie slap her hands.

"Stop!, you might wake her up, let her rest for a while" Chaeyeon unnie said and we see Yujin pouting.

We reached our room but Y/N was still asleep, I don't want to wake her up because I know she's so tired.

"What are we going to do with Y/N? She still asleep" I said to them while pointing Y/N.

"I'll take her to her room unnies, I'm not that tired" Yujin volunteered.

"Are you sure?" We ask her in unison.

"Ne" She said, she went beside and she put Y/N at her back.

"I didn't expect her to be this light" I heard Yujin said.

"Are you okay Yujin-ah? Do you need some help?" Chaeyeon unnie ask her.

"She's not that heavy as I expected unnie, it's okay unnie" She said and she lift Y/N comfortably in her back, and we went to our dorm to rest already,  Yujin also took Y/N to her room to rest properly.