•CHAPTER 25•

Y/N POV
'What the food is happening rightnow?' I thought as I was sitting in this car while my eyes were covered with a blindfold, and my two wrists were held by someone.

"Hey thief guy! Can you hear me?" I said as I was talking to the cashier guy "Why arent you answering me!? Atleast do something so we can get out of here!" I added when I can't hear him.

"Can you just shut up for you to save yourself!" One of the guys shout at me.

"I will ask you a question, if you were the one I kidnapped today and I told you to shut up, do you think your silence would save you!? You idiot" I said as I imagine that I rolled my eyes at him because of his stupidity.

"You beanstalk could you please keep quiet so that they don't hurt us?" Finally I heard the voice of this guy.

"It's good that they kept you alive till now, because if it were up to me, I would have murdered you since earlier" I said to him "Make a way for us to get out of here, ppali!" I added but instead he think of any way, I just heard him giggling at me.

"How can we get out of here if I'm in handcuffs" He said as I heard the sound of handcuffs.

"Aww poor you, then go just die" I said as I clicking my tongue as I realized that we had no hope of getting out of here.

"If I die I will take you with me, since we were both kidnapped" He said as I heard him laughing.

"In your dreams~" I fight back him.

"You two can you just shut up?" I heard the voice of the girl next to me, I guess she was the one holding my both wrists.

"Wait your voice is familiar to me" I said while wondering where I had heard it before. 'Oh right!!, Is she the same blind girl I helped earlier at the store?' I thought but is impossible so I shrugged in off. "Do I know you?" I ask her as I feel her hand shaking while holding my both wrist.

"N-no" she said, 'Did I heard her shuttering? Weird' I though.

"Did you know that you're the calmest of all the people who have been kidnapped I've ever ---" I heard some guy said so I cut him off.

"No, I don't know" I said her casually. then I heard other people laughing.

"Aren't you afraid that we might kill you?" I heard he asking me again.

"And why should I be afraid? If my Unnies and Manager Jung can save me anytime. They'll find me soon quickly once they know I was missing" I said as I smirk at them.

A few minutes later I felt the car stop as they also switch off the car engine, then I heard them open the door.

"Get down quickly!" The girl who's holding my wrists ordered me.

I could get out of here and run away if I wanted to, but I remember that I run so slowly that it would be a waste of time running if they could just easily catch me.

So here I am now, letting them take me wherever they want, and I didn't even eat the ice cream I would have bought earlier due to this dumb cashier. '*sighed* What a bad day'.

We've started walking. I'm not sure where I was because they blindfolded me, until I heard them unlock the door and let us in.

'Its so quite here' I thought "Remove your blindfold" I heard the girl ordered me again then she let go my wrist.

The light in this room turned on as soon as I took off my blindfold, causing my eyes to squint because of the light.

"Surpriseeee!!" I heard my unnies say. I was just staring at them while processing what's going on.

"You guys are here? You too Chaeyeon unnie? But I thought someone's kidnapped you?" I ask them full of questions inside my head.

"That's part of our plan" I heard Kkura unnie said while giggling.

"Plan?" I ask her while tilting my head, what going on? I don't get it.

"Starting at the convenience store, to the blind girl, when you were kidnapped, we planned all of that" I heard Chaewon said.

"We planned to prank you while also surprising you, but instead of crying, you got upset because of that cashier" I heard Hichan unnie said while clicking her tongue.

"Actually we monitor you on that screen, since you guys entered the convenience store until the time you arrived here" Minju unnie said while pointing her right side, and when I look at there I saw 2 loptop with a different CCTV footage of that store and inside of van I was riding earlier. Now I get it.

"How you guys plan that?" I ask them.

"Every people from the store and the one who kidnapped you are interns of our company we asked them to help us" Eunbi unnie said pointing the interns in my back.

"I knew it!, the blind girl I helped in the store and the girl who held my wrists are the same person, I knew it because of her voice" I said as I looked at the girl.

"Ne it's me" The girl said while smiling at me, I smiled at her back.

"We even called Hyewon unnies cousin to help us in this plan" I heard Yujin unnie said.

I look at Yujin unnie in confusion "Hyewon unnies cousin? Who?" I ask her but she shrugged her shoulder, so I looked at Hyewon unnie who's smiling at me and she approached the interns.

"Y/N this is Kang Donghyun he's theater actor, my cousin" I was taken aback when she introduced me to his cousin which is the cashier who has been my enemy since earlier.

"Nice meeting you beanstalk" Donghyun-sshi said while smiling at me.

"Stop calling me beanstalk will you, it's so annoying" I said while looking sternly at him.

"Yeah yeah whatever~" He said to me obviously to annoy me. "Noona I need to go now, I still have play tomorrow morning" He said while facing Hyewon unnie.

"Oh yeah sure, take care Donghyun-ah" Hyewon unnie said, but before he left he look at me first then rolled his eyes to me. 'What the-- he's so sassy, is he really a boy?' I though.

The interns also said their goodbyes to us; in fact, they even apologized to me first, but I assured them it was all fine.

Me and my members are the one who left in this room while eating the cakes they baked for me.

"When they kidnapped you, why weren't you even scared?" I heard Wonyoung unnie ask me while sipping her protein drink.

"Why would I? When you guys can save me right away once you knew I was being missing" I said while munching the cake.

"Huh? What do you mean" Yuri unnie ask me. But before answering her I toss my phone at her.

"When I have a different schedule to you guys and Manager Jung is not with me, I always open my GSP locator in my phone for my safety ofcourse. You can track me anywhere I go as long as my phone is with me" I said to them, then I nod at Yuri unnie telling her to open my phone so that they can see what I was talking about "I turned on my GSP locator earlier before me and Chaeyeon unnie went to store together, we don't know that there might be some sasaeng fans who are following us, Its for our safety as well" I added.

"Whoaaaa you're so smart" Yena unnie said while patting my head.

"I know, You're just the one who's stupid here ㅋㅋㅋㅋ" I said to tease her. Then Yena unnie pinched my arm.

"Don't be mad at her, She's just telling the truth" Yuri unnie said while patting Yena unnies back.

"Yahh, you guys are so mean~" Yena unnie said while pouting then the others just laughing at her until Eunbi unnie stopped us from teasing Yena unnie and telling us to continue our eating.

While I was eating, I found myself smiling while looking at my unnies who are laughing right now while teasing each other but yet taking care of each other, as if this makes me forget all of my problems, 'I hope disbanding didn't exist at all.'