•CHAPTER 28•

Y/N POV
Manager Jung and I have now arrived at our company; I'm not sure why, but I'm scared to go inside, despite the fact that I didn't do anything wrong.

"Y/N you can go inside now, I still need to drive your members to the radio show, I'll just come back to you here later on" Manager Jung said, as she park the car outside this building.

"Ne, take care unnie" I bowed at her before I went outside of this car.

I walked to the CEO of the CJ ENT company's office and knocked first to let him know I was already there.

"Come in!" I heard he say, so I went inside and noticed that there was another middle-aged man in this room with Samuel Hyung, there were only four of us in this room.

"Good morning Pd-nim" I said as I bowed at my CEO.

"Y/N this is Kang Dong Chul CEO of Brave Entertainment" Pd-nim said while smiling at me, so I turned to Mr. Kang to bowed at him.

"Take a sit" Mr. Kang said as he point out the chair beside Samuel Hyung.

"Good morning hyung" I greet Samuel hyung when I sit beside him.

"Goodmorning too Y/Nsshi" He greet me back while patting my head.

Pd-nims just look at the 2 of us before we saw Mr. Seong my CEO nod at Mr. Kang.

"It's good that you agreed, here's the money" We heard Mr. Kang said as he handed the brown enveloped to Mr. Seong.

"What are they talking about?" I heard Samuel hyung asking me in whisper tone.

"How can I know that, I'm just got her awhile ago, stupid" I said as I rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh mian~" He said scratching his nape.

"How bout you? Do you have any idea what they're talking about?" I asking him back.

"If I only knew, I wouldn't have asked you earlier, stupid~" He mimicked what I said earlier while he also rolled his eyes at me 'aissssh this guy' I said as I smack his arm.

"We need to go now, just tell her what we agreed on, I'll tell Samuel about it later on since he still have event this morning" Mr. Kang said they both shook their hands before bidding us goodbye, and I stood up and bowed at them before they left.

Then I sit again "Y/N, I want to congratulate you about your commercial yesterday" He said as he sit back at his chair while looking at me "And you also know that a lot of fans admire the two of you right?" He added referring me and Samuel hyung, I nod to him. "About the deal we had earlier, Mr. Kang called me yesterday to offer me 14 million won in exchange for agreeing to his offer" He continued.

"Offer? for what Pd-nim? What exactly do I have to do with that?" I ask him confusingly.

"Since you and Samuel are two of the most outstanding K-pop idols out there. We agreed to make a public announcement about you being in a relationship together in order to help you grow as an individual. Since your names are already linked to netizens, it will be easier to boost your career in this industry" He explained to me, I can help but to raise my voice at him.

"What!? But I don't like him!, I treat him like my brother nothing more!" I shout at him as I was taken aback by their sudden deal. "Besides, I'm already dating Chaeryeong unnie!" I added as I ruffled my hair in frustration.