•CHAPTER 16•

Y/N POV
Its been already 3 days since I woke up, but I still thinking about something that even me can't point it out what is it.

"Y/N aren't you hungry yet? You're making a fool of yourself by looking out the window" Ssamu unnie said to enlighten up my mood, I just sighed "Is there any problem?" She ask me worriedly.

"Unnie is it normal to worry about something that even you can't point out what it is?" I ask her while tilting my head.

"Is it about the taxi driver? your parents or in your career?" Chaeyeon unnie suddenly ask me while preparing my food, I look at her then I shrugged my shoulder, because even I can't point it out. She just chuckled at me while caressing my hair.

"Aigooo~ if its about the taxi driver, It's not your fault, and our company also provided some financial assistance to his family. Your parents are unaware of what happened to you because your sister chose not to inform them of the accident in which you were involved, knowing that they also have a problem regarding to your company. And about your career..." She paused for a while, then smile at me "Don't worry, they already released a statement about your long hiatus in which they said that you were in Europe on vacation, and netizens also know that we are always visiting here for our counseling health therapy, and the only ones who know what really happened to you are the HYBE company artist and Itzy" She continued.

"Is that so? Then good to hear that unnie" I smile at them, when I heard that somehow I felt relieved.

"I miss you smile bear, Here eat this" Chaewon unnie said, Then she help me to eat some Kimchi fried rice that Chaeyeon unnie cook awhile ago. Im eating my food with the help of Chaewon unnie until the door open.

"Finally Y/N you can go home now" Minju unnie smiling while informing me.

"Really unnie!?, then lets go now" I said excitedly to them.

"Calm down young bear, your discharge form is still being fix on by Eunbi unnie, just wait a little bit" Yuri unnie said while patting my back.

"Is that so?" I said while pouting.

"Finish your food first then after that, you can go home" Hichan unnie said smiling cutely at me, then I nod to her.

•••>(FAST FORWARD)<•••

"Are you ready to go home Y/N?" Nako unnie ask me, and I nod aggressively to her, I miss my room already.

"Then lets go, but first let me help you" Yena unnie said, then she went outside to my hospital room for a bit, and when she returned, I noticed she brought a wheelchair with her.

"Unnie! I can walk you know!" I complained to her.

"If we let you walk, maybe we'll get home tomorrow morning, the fracture in your left leg isn't good yet, it's lame when you walk, so sit here" Yuri unnie said, while tapping the wheelchair.

They are asking me to sit in the wheelchair, but I do not want to, because I feel I am losing my leg besides it feels strange to me when I use it. Then I saw Kwangbae unnie leave my room and go outside.

"Why don't you like it?" Eunbi unnie suddenly ask me.

"Its just feel so weird unnie" I said while pouting.

"Then how can you walk?" Chaewon unnie ask me while helping me to stood up, But my legs didn't sympathize with me.

"Look at your left legs you can't even straight it!" Minju unnie scolded me.