•CHAPTER 18•

Y/N POV
Today is Saturday, its been already a 1 ½ weeks since my first leg therapy and finally I can walk properly now. Additionally, my arm cast has been removed yesterday. But the sad news is the company agreed that I will return to our activities on Monday, and I can't wait to perform again.  ↖(^▽^)↗

We are eating our lunch now quitely, when we heard Eunbi unnie speak.

"Who have schedule today? Except us who will promote pepsi" I heard Eunbi unnie ask them.

"I have shoot for the Artist for the month, I will do a cover of 16 shot" Chaeyeon unnie said while munching the cupcake that I brought for them last night.

"Me, Kwangbae, Nakochan and Hichan we will guest on a variety show together" Chaewon unnie said remembering their schedule today. Then Eunbi unnie nod at them

"How about you Yena and Yujin? Do you have schedule today?" Eunbi unnie ask them while looking at Yena unnie and Yujinnie. But they both shook their head. "Then in that case Y/N, Yujin and Yena will stay here at our dorm" Eunbi unnie said while raising her right eyebrow while looking us.

"Aigooo~ what a coincidence ㅋㅋ" Yuri unnie said while laughing, I look at her then, I notice the others are also holding their laughter.

"Later when we go home it will be mess, I swear" Kwangbae unnie said while eating her cake.

Me, Yena Unnie, and Yujinnie look at each other, We look so confused right now, Any of us don't have any idea what they're talking about.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask them while scratching my head in confusion.

"The troublemaker in Izone left together in one dorm, no one knows the possible will happenㅋㅋ" Minju unnie said while laughing at us. I look at her ready to complain.

"Yah!--" What I'm going to say interrupt when Minju unnie speak first.

"Yah!?" She repeat what I said earlier "Yah! Im older than you!" She said as she smack my head a little bit.

"Stop that!, continue your breakfast before we late at our schedule later" Eunbi unnie said, then the other continue their breakfast, while me and Minju looking sternly at each other, Then I stick out my tongue to annoy her.

•••••>(FAST FORWARD)<•••••

"We're going now guys!" I heard Wonyoung unnie said, I immediately went outside my room to go in the living room.

"Don't you ever do anything stupid, Understand!?" Chaewon unnie said strenly to us. Me, Yena unnie and Yujinnie nod aggressively to her, were looklike a little kid here scolded by our mother.

"You are incharge here Yena--- no wait Yujin--- what wait Y/N--- AISHH NO ONE WILL INCHARGE HERE!, SINCE ALL OF YOU ARE SO NAUGHTY!! JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!!" Eunbi unnie said while massaging her temple in frustration because she didn't know who she could trust with the three of us. The other just laughing how scared we was.

"Were going now, please behave we will go home as soon as possible" Chaeyeon unnie said then we salute at them before they leave.

NO ONES POV
When they sure that their members are already gone, they immediately sighed in relief.

"Aigooo~ Eunbi unnie is so scared awhile ago" Y/N said then she let go of her body to lay in the couch, while sighed in relief.