•SPECIAL CHAPTER•

Hwang Y/N as Park Minjung
Kim Yoo Jung as Kim Jiwon

•••••>Y/N COMPILATION SCENE'S IN THE MOVIE<•••••

NO ONES POV
"Thank you sir, and please come back again" Minjung said cheerfully to her customer earlier.

She works at coffee shop to help paying for her mother's meditation bills and school fees, and when her customer was gone she stretched her arms and legs due to extreme fatigue, besides it was almost midnight.

"Sorry for being late; I just finished my part-time job at a fast food restaurant" One of minjung's colleagues at work.

"It's fine, I'll go now unnie" Minjung rushed to their house after saying her goodbyes at her colleagues.

"Mom Dad, Im home!" Minjung shout as soon as she arrived at their home, she went straight to her mother's room.

"I'm going to work now Jung, take care of your mother" Minjung dad said then he kiss Minjung's forehead before he left.

Minjung's mother is still asleep now, so she finished her assignment first because she still need to go to school tomorrow, and after school, she has to go to a coffee shop to her work; this has been Minjung's life cycle since her mother got cancer.

In the next morning, Minjung and her mother are currently headed straight to the hospital due to his mother's chemotherapy treatment. While Mrs.Park was undergoing her chemotherapy, one of her doctors approached her daughter.

"Can I talk to you for a while?" The doctor ask and he sit beside Minjung. "Since your mother's cancer is getting worst, I recommend that you keep her here in the hospital so that we can monitor her and treat her immediately" The doctor said, Minjung just sighed at him.

"But we might not be able to afford the hospital bill by any chances" Minjung said while rubbing her forehead in frustration.

"Don't think about that right now, think about your mother's safety first" The doctor advise.

"Then, please do everything you can to help my mother" Minjung beg to the doctor.

Minjung went to her school right after that conversation, even though it was still early she needed to clean there school garden field, which is one of her sources of income.

"Minjung!!" Someone called Minjung, and when Minjung look at her back she saw her bestfriend "Let me help you" Her bestfriend help her to finish her work immediately.

"Thanks a lot unnie" Minjung said as she wipes her sweat.

"It nothing, Come on let go to the cafeteria my treat!" Jiwon said, then she grabbed Minjungs wrist, they where eating peacefully until one of Minjung bully interrupt them.

"Yah Junho! Can you stop bothering her!?" Jiwon said as she stand up ready to punch your bully.

"Leave, if you don't want to get hurt" Junho said as she push Jiwon on the side, Junho friend holding Jiwon arms to prevent her helping her bestfriend, then Junho went in front of Minjung.

"Yah potato, why I still seeing your ugly face her at our school? why don't you just go home and take care of your dying mother" Junho said then he grab Minjung bananamilk and poured it on her.

Minjung was just sitting while looking sternly at Junho, their fellow students were unable to help her due to fear at Junho, Minjung was holding back her anger because she knew that her mother didn't want her to get into trouble.