•CHAPTER 3•

Y/N POV
"Sorry because our vlive is late, we just had a little problem." Yena unnie said in front of camera.

"Little problem in my ass" I said in lower tone but enough to them to hear me.

"Next time don't joke like that, look they scolded you" Chaewon unnie said and pat my head I just nod my head.

"Okay okay, sorry let's focus in our vlive now unnie duel" I said to them and they agree.

"Wiz*one you know our comeback is next week right, Please support us, we  work hard in our comeback so please listen in our song" Chaeyeon unnie said.

"Please give us a little spoiler unnies" Chaewon unnie said as she read the comments in the comment box, we look at each other and it seems they also agree so we decided to give them a little spoiler.

"Shoot! Take a Panorama~" We sing in unison with our little dances and after that little spoiler we clap our hands.

And we continue our vlive and ofcourse to interact with our beloved wiz*one, we also play some games together with wiz*one.

"Let's do a balance games" Yena unnie said and we nod in agreement. "5 Eunbi or 5 year old Eunbi?" Yena uunie added as she read the comment and they look at me.

"I choose 5 year old Eunbie unnie" I said to them.

"Why?" They ask me in unison.

"Because 5 Eunbi unnie is so scary, that's why I choose 5 years old so that we can play around" I said to them and they chuckled in my statement "How about you guys?" I ask them.

"I choose 5 years old unnie too" Yena unnie said.

"Yeah me too" Chaewon unnie said.

"For me I choose 5 Eunbi unnie" Chaeyeon unnie said.

"Why?" We ask her in unison.

"So that many will discipline you guys, you're so naughty we can't handle you sometime so that I choose 5 Eunbi unnie" She said while laughing, we heard someone knocking in door so we look to the door and Hi-chan unnie came in holding some foods.

"Hi-chan unnie say hi for wiz*one" I said to her and I took the camera and I film her.

"Hi wiz*one!!" She said while smiling and I returned the camera to where it was before.

"What is it Tomi tomi?" Yena unnie ask her.

"Foods for you guys so you don't get hungry while doing your live, we are also eating in the living room while watching a music show." Hi-chan unnie said.

"Komawo~~" We said in unison she smile at us before she leave our room.

"Hi-chan unnie is so nice" I said and I start to eat the food Hi-chan unnie brought earlier.

We continue our vlive while eating until they push me out of the camera.

"Unnie what's wrong?" I ask them but they still pushed me in the side, Until I realize that is my curfew time. "Oh right hahaha, byeee wiz*one and tomorrow I have surprise to you guys please watch out" I said in the back of camera where they can't see me.

"What is it bear?" Cheawon unnie ask me and the others also looking at me.

"Secret~" I said teasingly before I left the room and go to living room where my other unnie is.

"Unnies!!" I shout at them and they look at me.

"Are you guys done with live bear?" They ask me in unison, I shake my head.

"Not yet unnies" I said to them.

"Then what are you doing here?" Yujin unnie ask me.

"Curfew time" I said to them and I pointed our wall clock, and they nod.

I joined them watching the TV until Yena unnie, Chaewon unnie and Chaeyeon unnie said that their vlive is over so we decided to sleep now, I went to my room and do my night routine before I go to my dreamland.

(NEXT MORNING)
I woke up when the sunrise hit my face and when I look at my phone It's already 11:35am in the morning, I decided to take a shower, do my morning routine I also wear a comfortable outfit for today, and I went to living room, I saw my members in the living room the others are playing with their phone, the others is just lying in the couch doing nothing, and the others are watching a movies, I sit beside Yuri unnie who's watching a movies.

"Unnie do we have our schedule today?" I ask her and she look at me.

"Eunbi unnie said that today is our rest day because starting tomorrow we gonna practice for our comeback" She said and I nod to her.

We are watching the movies a minutes later until Wonyoung unnie called me.

"Bearrrr!!" She shout and we were startled at what she did, I look at her in confusion.

"Omo, what's wrong with you??, you startled us" Yujin unnie said and she playfully smack Wonyoung unnie shoulder.

"Look at your phone guys, ppalli!!" Wonyoung unnie said and we do what she said.

"Jezzz, Calm down unnie" I said to her before I open my phone, I was shock because of the latest article , I open it and read it.

TVN RELEASE A STATEMENT ABOUT THEIR NEW UPCOMMING MOVIE THIS YEAR, THEY ALSO CONFIRM THAT IZ*ONE Y/N IS PART OF THIS MOVIE.

The Korean upcoming movie, starring IZ*ONE Y/N, is finally set to be released next month!

The moment Wiz*one have been waiting for years is finally coming, as Y/N has been cast in a new upcoming movie.

According to an exclusive report from MyDaily, Y/N will be joining the lineup for an upcoming movie as a supporting role. The movie is currently discussing its broadcast plans with TVN.

Source Music Entertainment has now confirmed Y/N will be making her official acting debut.

It’s true Y/N will be appearing in upcoming movies next month.”

— Source Music Entertainment.

Currently, Y/N is preparing to make her comeback with IZONE on next week with their 4th Mini Album, and the group also just released a second teaser entitled Panorama.

"Omo~ Y/N we are so proud of you, Congratsss!!" They said in unison and they hug me.

"Is this the surprise you told us yesterday?" Chaewon unnie ask me while she caressing my hair, and I nod at her while smiling.

"Let's celebrate, Let's eat delicious food today my treat" Eunbi unnie said and we shout in excitement, and we went to our rooms to get ready because Eunbi unnie would treat us today.