•CHAPTER 27•

Y/N POV
Being in a relationship with Chaeryeong unnie for the past two weeks has been one of the best days of my life; she is very caring towards me and make me feel that she really loves me, However, we both agreed to keep our relationship private, and the only people who knows we're dating are our respective companies and they fine with it.

Yesterday, we went to an amusement park to celebrate her birthday and ate dinner with her family outside; they were so nice to me, as if they were treating me like one of their own family members. Chaemin, their younger sister, is a lot of fun to be around, and she's so cute when she calls me unnie.

Its already 3 in the afternoon and now I'm in the van with Manager Jung, on our way to the Samsung company to work with them on a project with another kpop idol who will be my partner to endorse their products.

"Y/n later, when your schedule is over, Manager Shin will pick you up since I need to pick up Minju, Chaewon, Wonyoung, and Yuri, from the countryside" Manager Jung informed me while driving.

"Yeah sure, no problem unnie" I said while smiling at her.

Because I was chatting with Chaeryeong unnie, I didn't notice we were in front of the company already, So I told Chaeryeong Unnie that I'll just chat with her later because I need to go now. Manager Jung and I went to the main office to meet with the CEO about the shoot we'll be doing later.

"Nice to meet you again Y/N" The CEO greet me while smiling at me.

"Nice to meet you too again Pd-nim" I greet him back.

"I'd like you to introduce you, your commercial partner in this contract, meet Kim Samuel" The Pd-nim introduced me my partner.

"Actually, I already know her, and we're already friends, right Y/Nsshi?" Samuel hyung ask me while wiggling his brows, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Ne, Me and him already meet before" I said as I look at Pd-nim.

"That's good to hear, here's your script for the commercial later, then go to the make-up room so they can prepare you for the shoot, then I'll meet you at Set B area 1 for the shot, you can leave now." We bowed at Pd-nim as he handed us our script for later, and then we went to our make-up room.

While walking me and Samuel Hyung talked to each other.

"It's been a long time since the last I saw you, How are you Y/Nsshi?" Hyung ask me while smiling at me.

"Im fine hyung, How about you?" I ask him back.

"You called me Hyung up till now? You haven't changed much, have you? You're still the same Young Y/n who scolds me for stealing her ice cream" He said laughing while ruffling my hair.

"I'm not sure why, but I prefer calling you as hyung rather than oppa; it just feels more natural to me" I said also wondering why I called him hyung instead of oppa. "Then about that ice cream, I'm scolding you because you took my ice cream that I brought for myself, stupid" I said as I smack his shoulder.

"Dude relax~, you don't have to be angry, after the shooting, I'll buy you ice cream since I saw an ice cream truck nearby, and that'll be my payback for all the ice cream I stole from you" He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Then, I'll wait for your ice cream later hyung" I smacked his head as I ran towards the makeup room, then left him there.

"Yahh!!" He shout chasing me, I just stick my tongue out of him.