CH 19

|Uninvited Guest|

Author POV:

"Why? I'm about to cut the vegetables?" Jimin said

"Damn!" Mion said annoyingly and went to take the Stool

Jimin smiled at her cuteness. She brought the stool and stood on it. Jimin was now busy cutting the vegetables with his cute little hands. She opened the drawer and Tried to take out the flour. Jimin looked back and she was Struggling to Pick the big pack of Flour. He noticed that she was almost Jumping and the stool was moving.

"Gosh! What are you doing!?" Jimin said leaving the knife and Vegetables alone and Going towards Mion and the Stupid Mion was still Struggling to get the Pack of flour making the stool Tremble.

I know You must have imagined Mion Falling down and Jimin catching her in a romantic way-- but when Jimin reached there, Instead Of Mion, what Fell down was the Big pack of Flour. The fact that the flour didn't fall on any of them but I fell on Floor and that Area of Kitchen turned White with Small Particles of the Flour dancing in the air.
Jimin and Mion both started coughing.

"Gosh what the hell did you do!?" Jimin almost shouted covering his eyes with his arm.

Mion was still on the Stool Clueless of what just happened.

"Just Freaking Get off the stool first!?" Jimin shouted

"Yes sir.." Mion said Trying to get off the stool.

Jimin offered her His hand but she couldn't see it so Jimin Just Dragged her Down by holding her hand and pushing her down.

After a few minutes

"Gosh! I didn't know you were this clumsy" Jimin said

"I'm not Clumsy, it's all the Flour's fault" Mion said

"Uh whatever, let's see if we are lucky enough to have more flour" Jimin said Going somewhere and in a few minutes he brought Flour God knows from where

"Where did you get it from" Mion said with pout

"Ofcourse we had more!" Jimin said

"So.. I'll cut the Vegetables and you make the Dough" Mion said

"No no no! I don't want you to to cut your fingers I instead of the The Vegetables!" Jimin said

"Then what do I do?" Mion said cutely

"Just assist me" Jimin said

After a while

"Okay so our Dough is done, should leave it for some time so it'll get better" Mion said

"Yea let's go and Sit there meanwhile" Jimin and They both went sat In the lounge.

Mion turned on the Tv and started watching a Movie and Jimin was in his phone. Suddenly Jimin looked up and The scene In the Movie was not Worth looking for him, it was Kiss Scene 😹 he made a disgusting Face and Looked at Mion who was watching Peacefully.