CH 45

|The Dim Moonlight|

Author Pov:

He was sitting Near the lake, Throwing Stones in the lake as he and nor her was speaking anything.

It was evening, the Sun was about to set. Darkness was Slowly taking over.

"Isn't this atmosphere so awkward" jimin said as he threw another stone in, "It's so awkward that none of us Are able to say anything"

Mion looked at him and then looked back at the lake "who knows if it's the atmosphere or we don't have anything to talk about at all" she Chuckled

Jimin shooked his head slightly, "I have a lot to talk to you about"
Saying this, he furrowed, Brought his Hand Forward as an invitation for Mion to Hold it and Stand up.

Jimin smiled genuinely, Mion looked at his hand for a Moment and then smiled as she held it and stood up.

"There's a place not so far from here, Actually it's the opposite side of here" he pointed over the lake, "I went there last time with my friends at a picnic. The sky was so starry and beautiful, would you like to go?"

Mion looked over the place, "ok.... It's not that dark yet. They sky might become starry as the night passes." She Looked in the sky, "but what difference will it make? It's just the opposite side"

"Gosh" he chuckled, "just trust me once and come"

Mion Chuckled along and nodded. She decided to Let him show her want he wants to. She Decided to give him a chance, a chance that might change her life, a chance To show The him she has been waiting for.

...

They had been walking for a while quietly. Mion was following Jimin without any disturbance.

"Are you sure we are going to the right way?" Mion said as she found their surroundings a little suspicious.

"Yes I guess so... The Google map says this way" Jimin looked at his phone confused

It was kinda this way last time but why is it so unfamiliar, he thought

"Jimin... It's getting dark, do we have to go Through this mountain" Mion said

"Don't be scared huh? At least not as long as I am with you" he said as he tucked her hair behind her Ear and smiled at her "hold my Hand and follow"

Mion sighed and hummed as a response.

It was just a little while later when Thy stopped at a place, Mion's Eyes Widened "Jimin you are kidding with me right now, right? Are you sure it's that place? The starry sky?" Mion said, kinda scoffed

Argh! Pabo me and the Google map!, Jimin thought

Jimin came closer and Held her arm cutely, "ah Yes it's the same place. But know the last time I came here was a year ago. Who knew that it would change" he pouted so his lie can Seem real "isn't it still pretty?"

Mion Chuckled at Jimin's pout and Looked away. "Lets go and Sit there" Jimin dragged her from her arm that he had been holding like a baby.

Thy sat On a Big rock, big enough for 3 people to easily sit on.

"gosh... I thought it would be romantic but it seems scary" Mion said

"Why is it scary when I'm here? It's good that it's something different then a starry sky, that's what everyone sees" jimin looked in her eyes, "it is romantic to me because you are here."

Mion immediately blushed at that and looked away and Jimin didn't even realize that.

"And New Zealand have way more beautiful skies, you must have seen?" Jimin said

"Yea I did... Multiple times"

"That Dim Moonlight...ah" Jimin said Inhaling.

"Uh I wish it was Brighter. Even the moonlight is so dim. If it was Brighter then it would Look like the whole place--" Mion was saying very interestingly but she stopped immediately when Jimin spoke:

"Even the Darkness we see together is so beautiful" He said sincerely looking into her eyes, "do you know why?" He stopped for a Few moments, But Mion didn't Seem to be able to say anything. She was at a lose of Words.

All she wanted at time was to The Time to Freeze so she can just keep Looking Into his Eyes and That admirable face of him.
She was to Just keep looking at him, listening to him talking. That's how she would describe Happiness if someone asked her at that moment.

She just shooked her head slightly and Jimin spoke again, "Because even In this Pitch Lonely Darkness... You are shining so brightly"

What was it that she was feeling at that moment? She was unaware.

The only thing she could feel was her beating faster than Ever and the Comfort His Presence was giving her.

"Jimin- ah" she said, a Light pink Colour took over her cheeks "maybe it took me too long to realise... But listen to my heartbeat, it's calling you"

"I know" Jimin smiled Putting his hand on her heart, "it's all that I wanted to hear, Mion" he said tilting his head "Nan Neoreul Joahae (I like you), Mion"

Mion chuckled and before she knew tear formed her eyes. She Instantly Hugged him and felt the warmed of his Embrace.

Jimin eyes Widen a little at this but then he hugged her back.

"I thought that I liked Eunwoo But now that I am feeling what love is, I realized that it was nothing but obsession" Mion said Softly Moving her head on his shoulder as a tear Fell on his Shoulder from her eye.

In a little moment, she broke the hug when she realised what she just said, "Ah... Sorry I should not have Mentioned him at this moment..." She Couldn't speak any further when Jimin smiled and Slowly pulled her Closer. He directly Planted his Lips On hers which didn't make Mion's eyes Wider but put Only a Smile in her teary eyes.

The Happiness she was feeling was indescribable for her. She kissed him back and Allowed her Heart to beat as it wants.

End of chapter 45

Author: I'm sorry that it Took so long for this XD Hope you Like it! This Book is Coming to an end soon~