CH 36

|Again?|

Author POV:

In a Few Minutes, Tae found Himself Standing In Joy's Room at the door while Joy's Mother in front Of him but outside The room.
Her mother Finally Managed to asleep Joy and now she was Sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Ah-jumma, I can just sleep with Joy's Brother..."

"Ah just Forget him! His room is so messy, you'll be uncomfortable"

'i am way more uncomfortable here ma'am' he thought

"Just stop getting shy already and go and sleep!" Her mom said in a teasing voice

"But... How can I... sleep there" he hesitated

"Aish, you can just Join her in the bed there's nothing wrong" says Joy's mom in a Teasing voice "you like her, don't you? I know you re dying Inside"

"Ah-Jumma! I'm not that Kind of a Guy, I am a True Gentleman" he raised his voice

"Gosh! What are you shy for?"

"I can just sleep In the lounge...." He hesitated again

"Aigo! I cannot let a Guest Sleep like that"

"Then just at least bring me a blanket And pillow, I will sleep on the Sofa there" he pointed at the Sofa in the room

"Ah ok"

After he lied on Sofa, he texted His Sister

Are you awake, TaeYi?

Baby Taeyi 💖

Yes Oppa

Tell mom that I'm Not coming home tonight ;)

B

aby Taeyi 💖

It's unusual of you to spend a night outside, well ok!

He placed his phone near on the desk and relaxed.

------

It was almost 3:00am and Taehyung was still Laying on the Sofa with his eyes wide open and his right hand on His head.

"Why can't I fall Asleep" he mumbled

He stood up and looked outside the window, it was dark. He looked at his watch He placed on the desk Earlier and found out the current time.
Now he looked at Joy who was asleep not caring about anything at all. Half of the bed was Empty. He went near the bed and sat On right side, Which was free as Joy was sleeping on the left side.

He looked at her and asked himself Lightly, that only turtles can hear "do I really like you...?"

"Did you mean what you said Earlier?" He kept Looking at her sleeping as he asked his question expecting no reply as he aware that she can't listen him now

"Maybe I should just go out in he garden for some Fresh air" he mumbled before he stood up from the bed and headed to door.