CH 40

|I'll do it|

Author POV:

"Will you mind telling me why are you always busy with Joy?" Jimin said with a raised brow

Taehyung looked away at his Question and Got lost in deep Thoughts.

He was thinking... Thinking about what exactly does he feel towards her. the Question Jimin asked Ringed in his head too, he Was Looking for an answer but didn't Seem to find it. The memories and the time he spent with her, all those scene Were flashing through his mind.

Jimin stood up and took steps toward Taehyung.

"Yah! Stand up" Jimin said standing Infront of Taehyung Pointing his index Finger on Taehyung.

"Why..." Taehyung innocently said as he stood up as an obedient Boy

"You like her, don't you?" Jimin said sincerely

"Ah what the hell are you talking about" taehyung sat back on the bed, Jimin pulled His Shoulder making him standup

"Why are you not accepting it?" Jimin whined

"Ah! I don't know..."

"You do, huh?" Jimin Smirked "Ah I knew it! You can't hide it from me. I can tell by Your Eyes"

Taehyung looked outside the balcony with an empty Expression.

"I think... She likes you too"

Taehyung immediately looked at Jimin with a wide smile, "really?"

"Ah Gosh! I Can't believe you fell in love? It feels like a joke" Jimin laughed

"Will you stop Joking? I'm also a Human why can't I fall in love?" Tae Whined

"Okay okay then Listen" Jimin controlled his laugh and put his both hands on Taehyung's Shoulders "are you planing to confess?"

"What? Why? No way!" Taehyung Shouted and then lowered his voice and looked down "if she rejects, My Heartu will be broken"

"Ah I told you she definitely won't Reject! I can guess that she likes you, guess what, You remember when you made me Meet Her instead of you? At that time She Showed me Bracelet she wanted to give to You as a present"

"But how does That prove that she likes me... I also give you Gift Every Year" Taehyung Mumbled cutely, Jimin rolled his eyes

"Ah!" Taehyung said excitedly, "yesterday...! You remember yesterday when I Came out of her Apartment?" Jimin nod "That Morning, I woke up When you called but when she Came out Of the restroom I pretended I was asleep and she sat In front me me talked nonsense"

"What kind of Nonsense?" Jimin excitedly said

"You know... Just this and that"

Jimin opened his mouth wide open as If he understands somethimg and Taehyung Followed him opening his mouth.

"Just wait!" Jimin said

Taehyung stood Straight, "what do you mean?"

"Wait till tomorrow, she will Confess. you won't" Jimin said