CH 41

|Caught in a lie|

Author POV:

Eunwoo was standing outside the Restaurant, He could see Jimin and Mion sitting in, talking about something clearly through the big glass window.

He sighed and took out his phone, He called Mion only to get no response. He called again and when she picked up he said "where are you?" Before anything else...

------

"What about Sooyoung?" She asked excitingly

Jimin looked up, "actually... We aren't dating"

"What?" She didn't seem to understand

"Ah..I know it's awkward but I actually lied about that to you..." He couldn't Look in her eyes and he didn't know why

Mion was Quite but after thinking a little she Finally spoke, "you mean... You aren't dating her? But why did you even lie?"

"I don't know... So I just wanted to tell you so Joy won't have to act in front of you anymore as she was just doing me a favour."

Mion was about to speak when he phone rang in her Bag. She took it out and after seeing the number, She Ignored it.

"Well.." she Chuckled "that's all you wanted to tell?"

"Uh... yes."

"Well.. to be honest, I am Quite Relieved" she said, Jimin gave her a Curious look "I saw her With Taehyung Multiple Times and i thought she was cheating on you but more than that, I thought that You were lying. And guess what, your Acting as a Couple with her didn't seem real either." She giggled said The fake part "I know That I had no right to even Think anything like that but--" she couldn't speak any further Because the Ring of Her phone Disturbed her.

"excuse me" she said before she picked up the call

"Where are you?"

"I'm having coffee with Jimin, Why do you ask?" She saud

'at least she didn't lie' Eunwoo though outside

"Uh ok. I was just curious where you were that you cancelled our plan"

"I'm sorry for that, I had to cancel because he said it was urgent"

"It's alright, enjoy" he said and Immediately hung up

"Everything's alright?" Jimin Questioned as soon as Mion removed the phone from her ear

"Yes"

"You cancelled your plan with him...?" Jimin asked

"Uh yes, we just Decided to Hang Out In a park so I thought that we could do that later" Mion smiled

"I see...." He looked down, but then looked up as he said "I guess I'm done talking, you can go to him now"

"Are you sure?" Mion said tilting her head, Jimin Nod

"Okay then" Mion said "but I would Like stay here"

Jimin's Eyes Widened at Mion's saying, "are you sure...?" He said

Mion nod While Smiling, "I'm suddenly crazy Hot Choco"

Jimin Chuckled.

~~~

It was the next Day in the Jimin's Room. The sun had already sat and He was all cozy and Spiritual as Always, He sat on the Sofa in front of the Closed Curtains as whether the curtains were closed or not didn't matter because it was dark outside anyways. Picking up a waffle From the Plate Placed on the table, he rubbed his butt on the sofa Cutely like a cat.