CH 49

|Invitation|

5 Months Later

Author POV:

"Hey! You Should ring the bell" Joy said to Tae while the Couple was Standing In front of main door of the mansion.

"No no... You Ring it. What if Jimin is not inside..."

She Smacked His Back, "I told you make sure first"

"Should I call him and ask?" He nervously asked to which his Girlfriend nodded.

"Okay..." He mumbled taking out his phone. He unlocked the phone and searched Jimin

A Contact named 'Jiminie pabo' popped up.

"Yah! You still haven't changed his name in your contacts" Joy said as soon as her eyes laid on the name.

"Nu I won't change it" Saying this, he called him.

On the other hand, Jimin sitting Comfortably In the lounge Took out his phone when it ringed, "hello?"

"Hey jiminie Jiminie, you are with Mion right now, right?"

"Yeah I am..." He looked at Mion who was sitting on the right side of him.

"Oh great great! Then stay with her, don't you dare Move a Single hair of yours!" With this Threat, Taehyung immediately Hung Up on him leaving Jimin confuse.

Meanwhile, Joy was looking at Taehyung with an excited yet Hopeful and Worried Expression, "he is there, right?"

Taehyung nodded and Joy sighed in relief.

Both of them don't even themselves Know what they are so nervous for.

They began telling eachother to ring the bell again when a Guard come to them, "Excuse me, how may I help you sir?"

"Uh.. actually..." Taehyung looked at Joy and whispered "What should I say?ugh why does it have to Be a guard here"

He rolled his eyes and then Looked at the guard, "we are Mion's Friend. We came to meet her"

"Your name?" He asked politely

"Taehyung" the guard nodded at his answer, "Please wait here for a moment, sir"

The guard left, "Omo Omo. How many guards do you think they have here?" Joy asked Tae Curiously

Taehyung Shrugged as a don't know

"He was so cool..." Joy Mumbled making Tae Raise his brows.

"Yah! How can you call another man Cool when your boyfriend is standing Right next to you" he whined

She chuckled and Pinched his cheeck cutely, "Don't be jealous Babe"

In between this, The guard appeared "please come in"

They both Shares glances and Walked in.

~~~

"Engagement invitation?" Mion said Look at the invitation card in her hand.

"Wow! Aren't you guys too fast?" Jimin looked at the Invitation card in Mion's hand, amazed.

"How is it fast? We have been dating for Five Months already." joy said and then held Taehyung arm Playfully in hers and smirked "unlike you, we are Serious about our relationship. I guess you are just Going to keep dating forever"

Jimin rolled his eyes at it.

"Wow... You guys are holding A Whole ceremony For your engagement..." Mion said