CH 31

|Confession|

Mion POV:

After driving after a while, we have finally reached. I don't know where we are because Said He'd pick me up and didn't tell me the Location. I wonder what's the important thing he wants to tell me?

Before me, Eunwoo goy out of the car and opened The door for me. I smiled and came out.

"What's this place" I asked him

"As you can see it's a Park" he replied

"I guess We were having dinner" I asked with a pout, he chuckled

"Sure we are having dinner here too As I have arranged it" he said and asked me with his hand Sign to move forward. I walked forward in his guidance.

I don't know but I have a feeling that someone has been following us and I can can Still feel someone Walking after us. but U won't look back or Tell Eunwoo. Is it just in my head?

I don't know where he's taking me but I am just Following him in the park. It's indeed the park but it's very big and as we are Going forward, It's becoming more and more Silent because of the less number of people.

He didn't speak a word while we were walking and so nor did I. After we finally reached where he was taking me, my eyes Widened because of Amazeness.

"What's this?" I said confused to Eunwoo and he just smiled.

"You should go ahead" he said

The view that was Before my eyes was scaring me but also making me happy.

Don't tell me he's going to confess, I Thought

It was supposed to be a dinner but what is it? He probably booked this place and Decorated it and it obvious that it's not only a dinner.

He allowed me to sit on a chair and Sat in front of me. As I sat, Violins Started playing. There was food on the table and Eunwoo had started eating already. He asked me to eat too and I nodded and started eating.

All I could hear there was the beautiful melody of The Violins. He Really did have another purpose for setting up everything and i could guess that. It's obvious that nobody would set up this just for a dinner.

Please Eunwoo, please don't say anything like that. I know I won't be able to deny because I know that deep down, somehow, I liked you too then ; I thought Looking at him as he was Busy in eating the steak.

Jimin POV:

"What the hell is this?" I said lightly as he Followed them to the place they were walking "I thought they were having dinner, why is it so luxurious"

I am asking myself again that why did I even come here knowing everything. They are enjoying their Dinner In front of me and all I can do Is Stare at them from a distance?

Is that what i am?

I should be resting in my bed right now, I screamed at Myself Internally

I couldn't Look at them anymore and didn't know Why but I couldn't bring myself to leave as well.

Jimin just leave before a guard comes and kicked you out, I thought

But it's true that I still didn't have to courage to leave them there. Am I being too possessive?; I questioned myself. She's not even My girlfriend of something but I am followed her here.

Just Because I went on a Ame Date With her I'm going too ahead of myself; this is what the devil inside me said

Aish I just need a Hard reason the leave, that's all I thought before Calling taehyung and he picked it up

"Hello" he doesn't ever Forget to say this

"Just tell me something right now that will make me run to you" I said Trying to make him understand what I mean

"What do you mean" and Ofcourse he didn't understand

"Actually it's a long story, I have come here stalking Mion but now that i even want to leave, I cant. So just tell me something that will make me come to you" I explained it him

"Uh...." He thought a little before saying anything "joy went to your Home With her parents"

I can't believe that was all he could say. I sighed at his answer.

"Can you also give me a reason why she would go to my home With her parents?"

"She said she wants to marry you" he said in a serious way but it's obvious I couldn't run home on such a lie

"Ah! You are of no use! Just hang up. I'll manage it on my own" I said and before I could hear anything from him, he hung up.

Like seriously? He hung because I told him to? He should have tried giving me more ideas Atleast!

I cursed at the phone Under my breath when there was nothing else I could do.

I decided to take another glance at what is going on with Eunwoo and Mion. If that Eunwoo Tries to Steal away my girl, I'll literally have a war with him. I am serious.

But when I looked at them, all my thoughts, all my Fantasies, all my hopes, all of them vanished in the air. I saw Eunwoo Knelt on the Ground and Mion standing in front of him. I already had a Doubt of that but I still couldn't believe it.

Is he proposing her?, I thought

Mion POV:

I was staring at him while there was a storm of thoughts inside my head and he was still eating the steak.

"Don't you know it already" he said suddenly still cutting a piece of steak.

"Ah?" I was a little startled when he suddenly spoke in a while.

"I think you know it, why I invited you here" he finally looked at me

"What do you mean?" I hesitated

"Mion" his voice sounded so Sincere "you know that I have had feelings for you ever since we were in England"

I saw it coming, but I was still Happy but shocked at his sudden confession.

"And it's true that you confessed your Feelings to me back then too" he Was now looking in my eyes as I was in front of him. "I don't know if had a change of heart or not but I am still the same. I Still have the same heart that beats for you"

He was making me confuse yet kinda Happy at his words. I kept quite and kept Listening to him.

"I want to give us a chance" he Stopped and Continued when he held my hand which was on the table.

"Can I ask you out? Will you be my girlfriend? Lee Mion"

End of chapter 31

Author: He confessed it but it still depends on Mion's Reply! Will Mion say yes to Him?
Share your opinions.