CH 30

|Stalk|

AUTHOR POV:

"Omg which Friend Is This generous!" Joy's little brother said

"Ofcourse My Friend gave me this I sure cannot afford such a thing! I'm so hell poor that I can't  even afford a meal twice a day!" Taehyung didn't feel any shame Lying about the 'poor' thing.

"Aish! Just stop lying, you are a Terrible liar" Joy interrupted "whose car is it that's parked Outside?"

"That..." Taehyung Said "that's my Dad's... Yes! That's my Dad's car!"

"Does it even matter whether it is yours or your dad's. Gosh you are such an innocent boy" Joy's Mom Adored the Cute Taehyung, Taehyung Bitterly Smiled

"What do you Study, dear Taehyung" Joy's Mom asked the Confused Tiger

"Um, actually I'm in Medical" Taehyung said

"Wow that's so great! My daughter Is in acting field! Such a unique ship it will be, an actress and a Doctor, OMG!" Joy's Mom couldn't help showing off the Happiness that she was feeling

"Ah ye..." Taehyung Chuckled

"Mom! I guess you should let him go now, his mom might be worried too you know" Joy smiled at her mom

"Let me ask You guys just one more Thing" Joy's Mom Looked at Taehyung with a smile "are you guys planning of getting married?"

As soon As Taehyung heard Those words, he spilled the tea in his mouth on The person sitting In front of him who was ... 
Joy's Mom. Joy was Jungshook, Her brother's mouth was Wide open and the poor Taehyung was still trying to understand what just happened.

"I'm so sorry!" Taehyung's Deep Voice Worriedly Vibrated the Room.

Anger was in Joy's Mom's aura but she Gulped it and said "it's..
Okay dear"

"I'm so so Sorry! I didn't mean that at all" Tears almost came In Taehyung's eyes

"SooMin, Go and sleep it's late now!" Joy's Mom shouted her son getting all her anger out and The Little boy immediately ran away.

"That's why I was telling you To Deny!" Joy whispered in Taehyung's Ear

"I just ... Cannot deny an elder" Taehyung Innocently whispered back

At that moment, SooMin, Joy's Brother came back with a towel in his hand "use this mom"

"I will see Taehyung Out then!" Joy said and slapped Taehyung lightly signalling him to stand up and he did so.

"Well make sure to come back again Dear and not Just for Tea but for Dinner" Joy's Mom said addressing Taehyung

"Um sure I will ma'am! Sorry for the inconvenience Today" Taehyung replied

joy Sent off Taehyung till and door, " I am sorry for My mum's awkward Questions, please don't mind her. She's just like that" she said

"It's all right, I had fun Answering them though" Taehyung said

"As if you had fun! You seemed as if you were trembling" joy replied

"Yah! I want trembling at all, I was just a bit confused. I am very Brave Indeed" Taehyung said proudly

"Okay whatever!" Joy said with an annoyed face for no reason "see you soon", Taehyung smiled

~~~

It's the next day 5:30 pm, and Jimin is in his car right now. He's not actually sitting in his Car but Hiding wearing casual clothes, a Hoodie and Jeans with the Hoodie cap on his head and sunglasses.

His eyes are stuck at The Person who is about to come out of the mansion door, outside which his Car is parked.

"Gosh what's taking her too long" he mumbled alone in the car. That's the moment he saw the person his eyes had been waiting for coming out.

Yes, Mion came out Dressed beautiful as ever. And as soon as he saw her, he Sat betterly on the seat and was ready to start the car any moment. As you guessed, yes here here to stalk her. Mion took out her phone and called someone, that's what he could see.

He was still looking at Mion when a Guard came at his Car window addressing him "sir, may I please know why you have your car Parked here for an hour?"

"Um well..." Jimin Couldn't think of a reply as he was Trying to look at Mion "don't you know me?"

"I'm afraid I do" the guard replied

"You know Mr Lee...." Jimin Said proudly "I'm his Nephew"

The guard gave him a look of disapproval

"Yah really! I'm not lying I'm really his blood-related Nephew" Jimin said kinda annoyed

"Even if you are his nephew, I don't understand why you are here in the car for an hour already?"

"Isn't it obvious, I was waiting someone to come and welcome me" Jimin replied

"You should come in then, sir" the guard said politely

"Aish! Just get away!"

.
.
.

On the Other hand, as Mion came Outside the Mansion she Called Eunwoo to ask how long he's taking because he's coming here to pick her up. Her eyes went to the Guard who was addressing someone in the car and she obviously didn't knew who was in the car.

She was Still waiting for Eunwoo to pick up the car when a Car came and Stopped in front of her. The driver Rolled down the Window and Smiled.

"Am I late?" He asked

"No" she sat in the car

.
.
.

Meanwhile, after Jimin finally got rid of The Guard by proving that he's really their relative by Calling 'Aaron' he couldn't see Mion there anymore, what he could see was a car leaving.

"That might be Eunwoo's car that Mion is in" he said And Ran his car after Eunwoo's.

He Followed and followed, when the Car he was chasing after finally stopped, he stopped his car at a distance as well.

"Gosh..  I don't know what the hell I am doing" Jimin said unlocking his Seatbelt

Mion and Eunwoo both Came out of their As well and Jimin followed.

"What the hell is this?" Jimin said lightly as he Followed them to the place they were walking "I thought they were having dinner, why is it so luxurious"

END OF CHAPTER 30