CH 32

|Right|

Mion POV

"I want to give us a chance" he Stopped and Continued when he held my hand which was on the table.

"Can I ask you out? Will you be my girlfriend? Lee Mion"

I got Frozed at his words. I didn't have a clue About the emotions I was feeling at that time. Whether I still liked him or not I was not sure.

When I didn't respond for a few moments, he Made my hand Free , which was held by him. He smiled at me and Stood up.

I was jut looking a him when he came closer to me and asked me to stand up and I did so.
He knelt on the ground and Moved Both of his Hand Towards me. He closed his eyes.

"If your answer is Yes then Hold my Right hand but if your answer is No then hold my Left hand" he said with a calm look on his face "it's up to you"

I had to think, I thought he'd say Take your time or something like That But he didn't.

"Um Actually.. you know I would like to..." I was hesitating

"Just ask your heart and do it"

What was I supposed to do? Left or right? Should I Hold His right hand and be him? Maybe That will be a Great Decision or It might can be a worst one.

But I've known him for years. I know how he's loving and caring and i also know he likes me and maybe I like him too...

"Will you make me cry" I said as I closed my eyes

"I won't"

"What if you will?"

"Then we can part ways, no; then you can Kill me" he didn't hesitate saying it

Is he that confident?, I thought

I don't have a specific Reason to reject him either when I know I like him. Now Before Thinking or saying anything, I held his Right hand. He opened his eyes and Looked up As with nothing but just a Beautiful Smile on his place

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint me" he stood up, held Me Left hand as well and looked in My eyes "I promise You won't Regret the discison you just made"

~~~

AUTHOR POV:

The next day.

"Wasn't it too Obvious even when he was asking her for dinner?" Jimin shouted slamming the Glass in hand On The table, while Taehyung was sitting in From of him all calm.

All the people glanced at them for a moment But then Ignored, Taehyung Took a Sip of The Tea in his hand and said Calmly "bro that was your fate"

His calm Disappointing Reply Made Jimin Furious "Aish!"

"What do you think? I should just give up?" Jimin said, His voice Sounded Hopeless

"Well I don't know. But you shouldn't give up on something You've been chasing For almost all of your life" Taehyung again said Calmly

"It's not the time for you to Leave Quotes!" Jimin Said in annoyance. He drank a sip of Americano

"I sure am 바보 (Fool)" Jimin Said Looking outside the window of the cafe, "should I just go and tell her everything?"

"Everything what?"

"What else? That I Like her!"

Taehyung  took another sip of his tea and Finally Put The cup on the table " If you are confident enough that she can Leave that Eunwoo for you"

"Why would she leave him for me? He just asked her out yesterday!"

"Then you shouldn't. Because she will Kick you in your ass" Taehyung Chuckled

"Will you Fucking Stop Joking around!" Jimin shouted While slamming the table and that's the second time everyone looked at them

"Bro! You should've been Quicker. Who told you To just keep Joking around"

"I wasn't Joking around, She Completely doesn't remember me but she remembers that Freak. I was trying to make myself more familiar with her so she can remember me" Jimin explained to the cute Guy in front of him

"But wait- I don't understand why she doesn't remember you. You said you were close with her"

"I do understand that" jimin said, Taehyung looked at him with a Curious look which wants to know everything, "I don't know which Freak did that but She told me that she had An Accident around 2010 and she lost her Memory in that. But why she haven't Gained it back yet"

Jimin looked at Taehyung, "bro you are in Medical, you should at least have an idea?"

"Only if I could get her Medical Details"

"Aish!" Jimim sighed "but still... I know why her mom sent her to England with her brother but why did her uncle wanted to take her with him?"

"So he can Take her away from you" Taehyung chuckled, making Jimin annoyed. He Pointed the Glass At him

"If you joke once again, I am going to Throw this Fucking Glass at you"

"Yah! Don't you dare swear At me Or else I'm going to Report it to your mom!" Taehyung said as if he's the victim

"You see that exit door?" Jimin pointed at the Exit Door of the Cafe "just Get out of it!"

"Not until I finish my Tea" taehyung Took a sip of his Tea, Jimin looked away

"Only if I was in an intelligence Agency or something like that, I'd figure it all out myself" Jimin mumbled

"But you are already Saying it all" Taehyung said, Jimin looked at him "are you sure that she Said yes to him?"

Jimin thought that Taehyung is being JINius "wow Man! You said something Useful For the First time until now"

Taehyung Nodded Proudly "maybe you should find it out First"

"Maybe..?" He smiled and stood up

"But wait--" taehyung Held Jimin wrist "there's something else I want to say"

Jimin stood back and Nodded.

"You can take it as an advice  Ofcourse but I think that You Should leave that England thing and focus on today" said Tae

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. I know that you know much of the reason they sent her there and you sure what to Know more but I think that you should Forget it all. Don't you think that Telling Mion everything...like why her mother sent her there would only break Her heart?"  Taehyung said slowly. Jimin Looked at him With a Serious look.

"That...." Jimin said seriously but stopped

END OF CHAPTER 32

AUTHOR: hope u like it! Remember to vote ^^