CH 48

|Story|

Author POV:

"And secondly... Who said it to you?" He asked calmly

"Nobody did" She replied,"i just happen to regain some of It's memories"

His dad closed his eyes and sighed then reopened them. "If i was aware of everything, What actually they want then I would have Never allowed you to go"

"Honey!!!" Mrs Lee Shouted

"Stop it" he Uninterestingly said, "she was Bound to find out One-day"

"What are you talking about! There's nothing to find out. You should go In!!"

"Will you give me 10 minutes without your Inferences With my Daughter?" He asked Looking at Mrs Lee Calmly, but Mrs Lee was looking at his Furiously only.

"You know it will only mess Everything up"

"I'm totally fine with that" he Said in a Calm tone, "you are gonna Regret it" Her mom said and Rushed in.

The atmosphere become awkward than ever.

Was it wrong of her to come and Throw Tantrums here? She thought until she felt a Gentle Pat of her Father on her shoulder.

"Do you really have to Tire Yourself like that?" He said

Jimin felt like His Presence was being ingnored and he felt like being th Third wheel but he couldn't just go and Make a fuss about that either, right?

He looked away and thought if he should leave. How more assured could he feel seeing that she was now safe.

She turned around But a Voice made him look over his shoulder, "Jimin?"

Mr lee said that. He gave a look of 'yes?'

"It's 2 am Already. You should jut stay"

He Thought for a moment and his imagination went a little too far but Vanished all in thin air when her father spoke ahead, "you can sleep In the Guest room"

"Um no I can just Return home... It's not a big deal" he Showed his eyes smile

"Ok... As you please" he smiled back to him

Agreed so Easily?, Jimin Thought with a cute Pout

"You should as well" Mr lee said to Mion

She smiled, "I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep tonight until I find my answer"

"What have actually made you so Curious. Do you really have to know it?" He said to which Mion nodded

"Son" Mr lee said Looking at Jimin, Jimin was still looking around as if he didn't hear because he thought that he is calling someone else he can't be calling me Son, right until he spoke again "Jimin?"

"Uh yes?"

"You should Go home now or If you want to stay, you can rest in the Guest room. You must be Tired after a Long day" Mr lee said, "you don't need to worry, I'll talk with Mion"

Jimin smiled, "Ofcourse I won't Worry. I'll go now" he said and waved his right hand to Mion cutely

Mion Smiled for him and waved back.
Mr lee looked at Both and Smiled as well.

Jimin took his steps out Waving his car keys In the air.

Hope everything will be alright after this, he thought and Sat in his car.