CH 46

|Truth|

Jimin POV:

"C'mon" she laughed, "there's no way 11 year-old me would have done that!"

"Why is it so hard for you to believe" I couldn't control my laughter, "You literally did that!"

"Gosh... Nah I won't I believe. It must be your scheme" she finally managed to not Laugh anymore and sighed "Ah.. those must be Golden days. It's such a a shame I don't remember any of them"

When she said that, thousand Questions popped in my head.
I wanted to ask and clear everything but I didn't want to Ruin the Moment, The moment that was the most beautiful one for me or maybe for us.

We were alone, it was Dark. We were Walking down the night streets shining with lights. I was happy, she was happy. WE WERE HAPPY.

She and I were Finally 'WE'

I looked at her sincerely who was walking Forward observing the city street lights around us. I smiled "Who were you with when you got into that accident?"

She looked at me With a confuse Pout at my sudden question and then looked Infront again, "I was with my Uncle. They told me that it was a Very Terrible accident that I was badly Injured but survived but lost my Memory while my Uncle died at the scene"

I didn't know what I was supposed to say anymore. I just looked down and walked along with her.

Was I supposed to console her or say I was sorry hearing about his Dead uncle who used her?

Yes. He used her. He made a Contract with his Sister Because he needed a Girl to show off to his so called Business partners as his daughter and later Trying to kill her so he won't remember how he Made her grow Through shit just for his benefit and in change he Promised to Make their Company grow?

That accident where Mion lost her Memory was Intentional, I can guess that.

I am ashamed to even tell Mion any of that thinking that it will only ruin the image Of her mother in her eyes who now act like Mion mean the world to her.

How can she possibly now act like her Mother when she Left her To Her Step mother for 15 years. How will Mion actually feel when she find out That her so called step-family is actually her Uncle's family who used her.

After her Uncle died, her Uncle's Wife who is her so called Step-mom and her step-siblings are her cousins. But she doesn't know it.

No wonder she was never allowed to ask.

I know it all, I know everything and I hate it. Why the hell did I insisted on finding it all out. I struggle to find out the truth behind Everything and I only ended up regretting?

Because since the last few weeks, was when I figured out everything, everytime I see her mom's face I just Feel Bad.

Seeing her face reminds of All she did to Make their company grow. Even Risked her Daughter's life? How can someone be like that.

I wish I didn't know anything so I wouldn't ever feel that there's something that I am Hidding from her and I can't Gather up the courage to say a word.