CH 42

|You like him|

Taehyung POV:

I am waiting in front of the hospital... actually no, I am Hiding behind a tree near the hospital. I might be Stupid to be Working on Jimin's Plan But I have no other Choice.

I'm staring at every Car Stopping near the Hospital like if someone Notices me, they'll think I'm here to Kidnap someone.

I sigh as I lean My head On the Tree.

A familiar Car That stopped near Caught my attention, I immediately Sneaked from the Tree and saw Joy rushing out of the car.

Wasn't Jimin supposed to be with her too? Or maybe he just sent her alone...

What am I supposed to do now? Jimin told me that I have to stop her Before she enters the hospital. He told me confess Myself if she doesn't do it.

My head is bursting!

I walked Forward Slowly and was now standing Behind The way she was running.

"Sooyoung" I said In a loud voice which made her stop from Running.

She froze right there for a Moment, sighed and Continued walking forward.

Wait- is she thinking that she's hearing things?

I thought that it would be like a movie but it's completely different, I guess it's ruined. I am in Trouble now

"Joy!" I shouted again and when she didn't stop, I raised my voice "yah, Park Sooyoung!"

She froze again and the abyss between us Was big, she slowly turned around and through her lip sync, I could guess that she said 'Taehyung' in a relieved But shocked manner

I gulped as I no longer knew what I was supposed to do. I just hope She won't beat me up with for this Drama with her slipper...

Yes, That's what I am most afraid of.

She took one step after Another, I don't know whether she was Shocked, or amazed, or Angry.

After taking a few steps Slowly, she ran towards me and in a few Seconds I felt  her hands on my back and her head over my chest.

My eyes widened at her sudden hug but I stood straight as i felt that my shoulder became wet... It was because of her... tears.

What the hell Jimin, You jerk! You made her cry?, I thought as I was at lose of words of what to say

"What kind Of Joke was it?" She weeped as she still didn't let go my Arms, "do you know how scared i was"

I... I have a small heart when i see someone I love cry. I blinked my eyes Multiple Times, Trying Not to let the tears Escape my eyes.

"I'm sorry for that" I said as I moved my Hand and held her tighter in my embrace.

She broke the Hug and wiped her tears, She sobbed as she Hit my chest slightly with her small Cute Fist continuously. "You and jimin... Both of you are so Cruel"