CH 24

|Popcorn|

Jimin POV:

I'm here to buy the Tickets and I don't know what is going on, on the other side. I can hear People talking about me but Ofcourse it's Normal for me so I don't care. I was still standing there when Taehyung Whispered something in my ear and I could feel that Joy and Mion are Now looking us. The people were now talking about Taehyung as well.

"Make sure to buy a couple of Tickets Which are both Together and the other two which are Together Too but away from the first ones" Taehyung Whispered in my ear but what is said Gradually went over my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked him

"I mean two seats should be together and the other two Should be Separate from the first two. Make sure to buy the tickets like this so you and Mion and Sit Together and I & Joy will sit somewhere else in the Theatre" Now I understood what Taehyung meant. I gave him a thumb up On his plan and He winked in back. but suddenly we got Interupted by someone shouting... The voice sound so familiar.

"Yah! They are Just friends. Huh? Stop Gossiping about them and do your work, You won't let Handsome People Live peacefully, right?"

Is it Joy's Voice?, I thought and Turned back to see and found Joy almost Shouting at a Group of a few males and Females.

"Is she Out of her Mind, why is she Shouting in Public?" I mumbled

Taehyung following me, was just quietly Looking when the people mumbled something and left.

What was it?, I thought

"I'll see, you buy the tickets" Taehyung patted my shoulder and left. I kept looking at him leaving with a clueless look.

Maybe I should just Buy the tickets, I thought and Bought the tickets.
After buying the tickets, I went to Them With the tickets in my hands and i waving those tickets In the air.

"Here" I said Giving a ticket to Mion as soon as I reached closer to them

"Why are you giving them to me?" Mion asked

"I'm not giving you all of them, I'm just giving you yours" I said, Mion took the ticket from my hand. I passed the other two to Taehyung.

"What about me?" Joy asked with a cute look

"I gave yours too Taehyung as well" I said

"Ok..."

We decided to Move around a little as the Movie still had A lot Time To start.

"Let's just wait for it To start in the Theatre" Mion said

"But why...?" I said

"No reason.." she replied

"Maybe we can buy Popcorn meanwhile?" Taehyung said while Signing me with his eyes to buy the popcorn.

"Why do you make me Buy Everything?" I said

Taehyung almost Cursed me Under his breath.