CH 47

|Ask|

"What do you mean?" He said

"Because there's one thing that I remember... Him saying, 'i told you to not Hurt the girl' it was his Voice and I remember it clearly! If he died at the scene then how could he have spoke?"

"You heard it... That means that you--"

"Yes I was conscious"

"I- I can't understand anything.." Jimin said

"Mom..." Mion said as he looked a Jimin, "Mom... I need to go to her and ask her Myself. I am sure she must be aware of everything"

Mion was about to run but Jimin held her arm, "don't go"

Mion stared at Her Arm held by Jimin and Tried to Free it from his grip without saying anything, "please don't mention this All to your mom"

"Why shouldn't I?" Mion said with Weakness in her eyes, "what am I? A toy? A doll?"

Her eyes got teary, "did she give birth to me For this?"

"Mion, you have Got your family back to you after all this years. The people you have resented the most are with you now, your mom is with you. Bringing back the past will ruin the present--"

"But we have to face the reality we live in, Jimin" she said with Pain in her voice, "It's makes me Crazy! That one night was like eternal hell to me and because of that one night, I have been suffering

I cannot Bear Noise, loud voices makes me Crazy because it remind of that time. You remember the party, this is why it was held so simple and only a few people were invited because Mom knew... She knew that even a little can make me Go crazy."

"But Mion... Causing a Scene with your mom won't solve anything. She must have also resented you as much as you did. She is your Mom afterall" jimin said

He does hate her mom, he hate her for not Giving Mion the love she Deserved but he doesn't want Mion to Stay distant from her anymore. At least now, she should Live on despite everything.

"But where was she when I needed her the most? I spent my whole Childhood and Teenage missing her! Wishing Every moment To see a Sight of her" A tear rolled down her cheek, "the time  when I was suffering, the only who was there for me was my Step Mom!" She chuckled darkly, "or should I say my aunt? Who looked after me looked after me like her own Child"

Did Jimin have anything else to say? No... He couldn't find Anymore Words to stop her. What else could he possibly say to her now.

"Now let go of me" she Said looking at her arm held by Jimin.

Jimin let go of her and Smiled weakly, "so... You are--"

"Yes I am going to my mom now"

........

"Mom! Mom!" She entered the mansion shouting This over and Over again. Jimin quietly just followed her in, Because he thought that she have at least this much Right to ask Her what she wants to.
He Couldn't let her go Own her Own.

When she saw Her mom sitting on the Sofa Drinking something in a Cup, she let out a Forced sigh.

"Mom" she Smoothly walked to her.