CH 39

|The date|

Taehyung POV:

I am watching them From a distance and I have no idea why. They sitting on the stairs and chatting? Where's Mion and Eunwoo who were supposed to be here as well.

Am I being impatient?

Should I go between them and act like it's a coincidence?

I was still In my Thoughts when Mion and Eunwoo finally Entered the scene as well. Joy is Glued to Jimin's Arm that She has Been holding-

Does she really have to?

They're Going in a restaurant now? damn! Thia Restaurant Requires A Reservation made earlier. Ugh, why is my Life like this?

Leave, Just Leave Taehyung. He isn't Going to eat Joy! But Still, why am I here being jealous watching them when I know they are doing an act and am I here for her?

Jimin POV:

"What kind of Picture" I know I must have sounded Quite happy

"A kiss" the manager said

Eunwoo Looked at The manager And then at me with a look of disapproval, "wait- what?"

"Aw, we cannot Ruin their--" I was saying cutely pouting when Mion cutted me

"You can that with Joy"

The hell! Why would I do that with her.

"But ma'am You were the 1200th couple not them.." the manager politely said

"But we are not even a c-"

"Ah just Take one quickly huh?" Jimin interrupted her

"What?" Mion said

Eunwoo stayed quiet and Joy was enjoying the drama.

As soon as Mion said 'what', I gently kissed her on Her Forehead Putting both of my Hands On her shoulders.

"Aww! That was so cute and rare!" A female staff standing next to The manager Clapping cutely

"I hope you took your picture" I looked at the guy holding the camera

"Yes sure it's a nice one!" The cameraman said

"Do you want the Picture?" the manager said

"Um Not really..." I chuckled and looked the Mion who looking around with her Pink Checks

"Should we go and eat now?"

"Gaja! *Let's go*"

We were Eating our Dinner now, Nobody was Speaking a word. Maybe They are Badly Food Lovers or it's awkward to them because of earlier?
I can't stand this Silence, It is so awkward. Joy's eating, Mion's Eating that Jerk Eunwoo is also Eating and I am Staring at Them.

"Are you guys.... Really just Going to eat and leave? Not gonna say a word?" I said

"What do you want to hear?" Eunwoo said

Nothing from you, I thought

"Uh... Anything?"

"We are just Going home after This, Right Jimin?" Joy said looking at me with a forced smile

"I am not sure Dear" I looked at her back with a forced Smile and then looked At Mion, "are we?"

"Do you want to go Somewhere else?" Mion said

"Um haha Not really" I said faked laughed and said

"Or wait- we can go to the--" Mion said

"Uh I'm afraid I cannot stay longer than dinner" Joy cutted her Hesitantly looking at her watch "I have plans after this"

"Aw so bad" I looked at her with a smile, a real one

"Eunwoo, Should we go to the Night Beach alone?" Mion held Eunwoo's arm politely, Smiling at him

The hell, Does she really have to do that? But if I think about it, it's just exactly the same as what I've been acting with Joy.

"Um why?" I know I was not supposed to Ask them this question but the devil inside me Couldn't resist "I mean, why... Alone? Why not with us?"

"Joy said she has plans" Mion pointed at her

"Um babe, you can Cancel your plans for me huh?" I looked at her Spilling All Cuteness in her eyes as I held her arm

"But babe, it's important" she Backed off my hand From her arm politely "you can go alone with them, I don't think they will mind"

"We aren't going" Eunwoo said Coldly, Not even looking up "to the night Beach, we are not going there Tonight, Mion" he finally looked at Mion as he said Mion

Such a goodluck of mine I don't have to hear him call her darling, Sweety, Honey or such.

"Why...?" Mion said

"I'm a Little tired Today, and there's a lot in my mind right now so I would like to rest"

"Ah that's great!" I cheered up and slammed the Table lightly and my Joy vanished in the air when the Two Females and the one Male gave me death glares "isn't it...?"

Because of what, I don't know but the situation became awkward at that moment.
Suddenly Eunwoo's Phone rang, he took it out and looked at the Phone number.

He immediately stood up and Picked his coat from the back of the chair.

"Enjoy your meal" he said and looked at Mion "we have to go now"

"Um why?"

"Actually I have to leaves due to work so you should come with me too, Right?"

"Um maybe yes?" She stood up too "enjoy your meal"

I stood up as well and Following me, Joy also Stood up "we'll leave too as we are also almost done"

Eunwoo shrugged, But why did he? -_-

It was the next morning, I was at home and just like always Taehyung was at my Home too.

He was enjoying his time Playing Games on his Phone laying Comfortably on 'my' bed.

"Do you have time in the evening?" I asked him

He shooked his head "I have plans with Joy"

I was laying Comfortably on The sofa but his Reply made us Sit up a little with a look of disapproval, "will you mind telling me why you always have plans with Joy?"

I raised my Left brow, "last time when I asked you, you said you were with Joy, the next day I saw you Coming out of Joy's apartment. Last night you were even Following us?" When I said this, Taehyung's Attention went out of his Phone And he gave me an amazed expression but I continued "And now that I ask you, you have plans with joy again?"

"How do you know about... Following last night?"

"I saw you, when you were standing behind the tree but I Ignored"

Taehyung looked away and rolled his eyes.

"Will explain to me? Why are you always busy with her?"

He got lost in deep thoughts, I don't know what he's thinking But there's something strange.

No, he can't be liking that Headache girl?

I don't Have a reason to call her headache but I still will.

End of chapter 39