CH 33

|Sleep|

AUTHOR POV:

"I know that you know much of the reason they sent her there and you sure what to Know more but I think that you should Forget it all. Don't you think that Telling Mion everything...like why her mother sent her there would only break Her heart?" Taehyung said slowly. Jimin Looked at him With a Serious look.

"That...." Jimin said seriously but stopped and Continued when his Seriousness Changed into laughter "gosh! You are so serious right now"

"Until now when I wasn't serious, you were throwing Glass at me and now that I am serious, you are laughing?!" Taehyung almost got annoyed

"Chill bro! First of all, I'm happy right now thinking that she might have said no and that's why I don't feel like being serious" Jimin said

"But what If she said Yes?"

"Ah" Jimin sighed "I know that it's a little awkward"

"I've waited My whole life for her but she doesn't even remember me..." Jimin said, Taehyung Took a sip of his Tea again like a little baby.

"You sound serious again" Tae said like a baby

"Aish!" Jimin's fingers went through his silky Hair and He stood up "I'm going to her now" he took his jacket from the back of the Chair

"Fighting Jimin-ah!"

Jimin waved back and in a few moments, Taehyung couldn't see him near anymore.

"I hope It'll be well" he mumbled

~~~

Jimin came Running in the Mansion, without asking anyone, he Just ran towards Mion's Room. Before coming in, he decided to Knock.

*knock knock* He Knocked the door lightly. "Mion, are you there?"

When no Respond came, he knocked again "May I come in?"

It was still silent as he didn't get any response. "I'm coming in" he slowly opened the door and looked in while found nothing else But a Someone sleeping on the bed.

He came closer and Found Mion sleeping Like a Baby on The Bed With a Blanket and a Big Teddy Bear in her Arms. He giggled as he saw her sleeping Cutely.

He knelt on the floor near her and started admiring her as she was sleeping. She rustled a little and her Hair Slipped Over Her forehead to her Nose. Jimin Moved the hair away From her Eyes slightly and that's the moment, Mion woke up.

She opened her eyes and Saw Jimin in front of her and his hand Touching her hair, she was indeed a little sleepy and Mumbled "Jimin ssi?"

"Yah!" Jimin shouted louder than Jhope when he sat on roller Coaster. "I've been trying to wake you up for 15 minutes already, why won't you wake up?"

Jimin immediately stood up. Mion sat up. "When did you get here Jimin ssi?"

"Yah! Why do you have to use that 'ssi' at the end. Just call me Jimin huh?"

Mion moved Her fingers through her hair, moved the blanket away and stood up.

"You could have Knocked. Don't you think it's inappropriate of you to come in a Girl's room without Asking"