CH 43

Author POV:

A few days earlier

Eunwoo and Jimin, both were sitting in the Cafe, Jimin was drinking his Iced Americano fully Chilling while Eunwoo was jut staring down.

"so... you mean that you have to break up with Mion?" Jimin said Resting his right Leg on his Left lap.

Eunwoo nodded, Jimin sighed in annoyance and placed his iced Americano on the table Gently.

"Gosh... I don't even know whether I'm supposed to be happy right now or Sad" Jimin said "like.. why are you saying it to me? Go and say it to her directly"

"But... You know I need a Reason"

"Don't you have a Reason?" jimin said Sarcastically

"I do... But I can't state that to Mion" Eunwoo replied

"Then, will you mind stating it to me?"

"Uh... Actually, my dad... He's Forcing me" Eunwoo said and Stopped, Jimin gave him a 'Why' look so he continued "To marry someone"

In the First moment, Jimin Tried to Understand and then he Burst into laughter "Gosh!!! I cannot believe" He Laughed harder but but his bit his lips Seeing Eunwoo's Sad face and Controlled his laugh.

"So...you mean you are getting married?" he said Trying his Best To not laugh.

Eunwoo Shooked His head "He said, We'd date For Three months First and we are satisfied with eachother then we can get Married"

"then just tell Mion to wait for you three months, and then later tell your father that you Aren't satisfied with that girl, Simple!" Jimin shrugged

"But there's another Thing too"

"And what is that?"

"I don't know whether it's just me or .... But I have Felt That..." Eunwoo said and Stopped

"Ah! Why are you making me Curious, Can't you just say it" Jimin whined

"Ugh! You like her, don't you?" Eunwoo said

"You Bastard!" Jimin Pointed His index Finger at Eunwoo, "why'd you even ask her out If you knew that beforehand"

"Don't you think it's a little rude of you to call someone that when they're just Innocent!?" Eunwoo got all Pouty, "I found it out later, when I spent time with her. She kept Talking about you to me. Like what the hell?"

"Wait- what? She talked about me to you?" He got all happy, "what did she say?"

"Just... You know, She said that you Were close when you were Little. Your families are close... Your fathers are good Friends And blah blah... That was literally annoying So I Just Began to Observe it a little And you made it so hella Obvious that you like her. I swear I could guess easily and her? Like, the way She was smiling At you at The restaurant Yesterday? Uhh"

"Yah! Were you stalking on her?"

"I wasn't! She cancelled our plan to meet you so I just Wanted to see who she's meeting and it turned out to be you! I just watched you guys for a little time and you kept laughing like gigigugu. Just what the hell were you two Talking about?" Eunwoo Got all his anger out on Jimin "and the last time when we went out all together, when you kissed her on Forehead she Got all pink and--"