CH 50 - Last

|Engaged|

Author POV:

Jimin was standing in front of his morror again. Almost the 30th Time checking Himself in the mirror wearing a Blue suit with his Light bluesh Grey hair, Looking handsome as ever. His goal is to be The one looking the most handsome at the Ceremony That his best Friend owns.

He was impatiently Waiting for someone compliment him, but he didn't have an idea who could  until his mom passed by who witnessed this Handsome yet Cute guy in front of the Mirror

"Goodness Gracious!" She said Looking at Jimin who looked back at her with a wide grin, the cutest one ever!

"I look handsome, right?"

"Ofcourse! I bet you take after m-"

"I take after Grandpa" he Cutted her Sentence and Chuckled.

He walked forward and Hugged his mom from back, "you remember when you asked me when I'll be able to Wear a suit again and I replied at Taehyung's wedding?"

"Haha Yes I do"

"Look it's exactly the same, I'm wearing it on his engagement" he Pouted And Then Broke the back hug.

"Taehyung is such a nice boy! That Girl must be very lucky who he has chosen" His mom said

"Woh! Don't you Know who she is?" He asked to which His mom shooked her head, "OMG it's Sooyoung! The girl Who Once came here-"

"OMO! Is it really the girl-" she Said amazed. "Woh! That Girl was also very Nice. I guess nice people get nice people get nice people"

"Yea probably" he rolled his eyes and then noticed her Mom, who Hadn't Gotten much ready yet, "why haven't you Put on any makeup or-"

"Ah C'mon! I don't need any makeup"

"But you should wear some..." He mumbled Pouting, and at the exact moment his phone vibrated giving him a message notification and he knew who it was.

"Ok mom, Get Ready Well and tell Dad No not Be late as always. We will leave in some time" he said picking up his phone and leaving To the left.

He went Out of everyone's sight and smiled insanely looking at The text which was from Mion.

His insane sweet smile that Could anyone burst into uwu.

Yeojachingu 💕💋

Babe, I Am ready. Should I send you my selfie?🤧