CH 44

|Meet?|

Taehyung POV:

I had Woken up since a while, But I was Watching her Sleeping like a Baby while Smiling insanely.

She rustled Multiple Times which only made me Giggle. Waking up in the morning with her in my arms, that's the only thing I have wished from life.

I was still Looking at her with my lovely eyes when she _ and opened her eyes slightly.

He sat Properly as I saw Her Notice me. She looked at me For a moment in sleep and then Looked around.

"What's this place..." She said In a sleepy voice trying to get up but her Body was still not ready to give up the bed.

"This is Hotel"

"What are we doing here?" She finally Spoke better than before as she managed to at least sit up now.

Her eyes were half Closed as she Looked at me with a confused look and said "and why are you in the bed with me?"

"Ah Don't worry, we just slept here. That's all"

"Then where's your shirt? Did you lose it?" She said raising her brow in in half sleep, she literally looked so funny yet cute

"I told you this last time as well. About my habit" I pouted

She got lost in Thoughts for a moment With a Cute and annoyed face and then Looked at him "But still why are you here with me?"

"Woh! You don't remember last night?"

She Thought for a moment and then spoke, "I do... jimin fooled me and then I came to Hospital, there I met you and..." She chuckled Half asleep "then you became my Boyfriend"

"If you remember then why are you overreacting?" I tucked her hair Behind her ear

"Wow! Does that mean You are now my Boyfriend?" She asked excitedly and there was no sleep in her voice anymore, I nodded and she came closer and smirked "why didn't you leave me home instead of bringing here?"

I swear her imagination was Running wild! I Know it was. Her evil smirk told it all!

"As If you would let me! Don't you remember anything after that?" I said

She shooked her head, "I think then we just came here?"

I shooked my head.

"After that ...."

Last night

She shooked her head "It's alright"

"So... Should I drop you home now? It's late"

She shooked her head faster "nope, not at all. I feel so awkward right now, let's go to the Karaoke or club. My mode will be better"

"But already past-"

"Ah just hella come with me! You have made me Cry so much already. You can not deny your Girlfriend as soon as you start dating" she held My wrist in her grip  and pulled me with her.