Tobey

Name: Tobey

Name: Tobey

Backstory:
Tobey is Lazari's childhood stuffed animal. He is a demon that has the appearance of a small stuffed toy. Following her birth, Tobey was brought to life by Lazari's father and was given the task of becoming her personal bodyguard.
His main ability is that he can grow razor-sharp teeth in his mouth capable of easily tearing humans to shreds. He also possesses impressive strength for his size, being strong enough to throw grown adults to the ground.
Shortly after the birth of Lazari, Lord Zalgo cursed one of Lazari's toys with life, and made it her bodyguard. Throughout the years, Tobey was Lazari's only friend, and seemingly the only being who cared for her, as such the two grew into very close friends throughout her upbringing. Eventually, Lazari left the Pit and took Tobey with her, and the two began committing various acts of chaos on Earth.

Appearance:
Tobey is a small, light blue stuffed animal of what appears to be a bear. He is almost as long as Lazari's torso and his hands, lower jaw, and feet are all purple colored. He is missing an eye, as his right eye is a large bead while the left one seems to be missing. He has an opening in his back that Lazari uses to conceal her knife.

Tobey is capable of taking on a demonic form when angered, ordered to, or if someone harms/tries to harm Lazari. His mouth opens to reveal an almost endless maw of razor-sharp teeth, and his hands and feet grow large, sharp nails.

Personality:
Tobey is an extremely loyal, yet violent demon, possessing a very barbaric and feral mindset. Like an attack dog, he will only listen to and or kill whoever Lazari commands him to. He cares deeply about Lazari and will instinctively kill or maim anyone who tries to harm her. Despite being sentient, Tobey seems to be unable to form words, although he can communicate with Lazari through telepathy. Tobey is extremely confrontational and aggressive towards anyone who isn't Lazari, as seen when he growled and bit at Ticci Toby even though Toby did nothing to provoke him, and later attacked Sally Williams and her stuffed bear for calling him a "toy". Tobey is willing to kill anyone, including children, and doesn't show loyalty or kindness to anyone except Lazari.

Despite his feral mindset, Tobey does display some level of thought as he often acts like a normal toy to lure others into a false sense of security, and he manipulated Ben with Lazari. This implies him to be more of a sadistic, man-eating demon than a simple mindless lapdog.