Candy Pop

"Dream while you're wide awake

"Dream while you're wide awake."

Name: Candy Pop

Family:
Father: Calicifur
Mother: Jesterca Pop
Uncle: Payazo Pop
A bunch of siblings from father's side
? : Merry Pop (deceased)
Nephews/Nieces from his half siblings side

Backstory:
The original Candy Pop was a Genyr (Genyrs were a special type of fairy that specialized in sealing away demonic entities including their mortal enemy, the demon king Night Terrors, who at this time was slowly killing them off one by one). Candy Pop was the Genyr of color, spirit, fun and amusement and was one of the most skilled Genyrs, being extraordinarily skilled in magic. He was considered a zany jester figure by his fellow Genyrs due to his title of Genyr of amusement. Candy Pop managed to push back Night Terrors and trap him inside a black mirror for many decades.
Candy Pop was never to gaze at the black mirror as the demon king could easily morph into one of his loved ones. But eventually Pop gazed into the mirror and fell right into the demon king's trap. Thinking it was his lover, Pop leaned in for a closer look only for Night Terrors to grab him by the hair and tear his heart and soul from his body and into his night terrors. It should be known that Night Terrors was a cluster demon, meaning he could absorb the souls of living beings (humans, demons or other entities) into himself. However Night Terrors failed to make Candy Pop part of his cluster of souls as Candy Pop fused directly with Night's own spirit in a feeble attempt to stop him. Candy Pop and Night Terrors are now one being with the objective of taking the souls of others to add more powers and abilities to himself and thus become more powerful.

Appearance:
Candy Pop is presented as a colorful Jester with long blue hair tied up into a ponytail (with bells at the bottom of the ponytail) and big pink eyes. His outfit consists of many bright colors with a Jester aesthetic like the colors light blue, black, red and purple, that are decorated with bells.

Personality:
In terms of personality he is very playful and zany but very dark and wicked at the same time. He laughs at the suffering of others and loves mocking and taunting his victims.
Candy Pop is a volatile creature who is more than he/they appear. Sometimes playful, sometimes evil and sometimes even sad, you will never understand or grasp who he really is or what he really is because within there's two souls fighting for dominance.
Whoever influences one another is the attitude you'll get but it can always switch. As if two people were trapped inside one body. His personality can be best described as split, multiple or disorganized but the overall way to pin-point who he is, is simply the idea of good vs evil within one man, one spirit and soul.

Powers and abilities:
[The Power of Stealing]
Night Terrors has the super ability to steal the image and power of whoever he absorbs into his body via spiritual consumption. By doing this he not only obtains their every ability but also their overall appearance. He can shapeshift into them continuously and even go as far as to change between bodies and appearances to combine dangerous attacks against his enemy of different elements and faces. Yet, it must be noted that each stolen power and image only last for roughly 2-3 hours, meaning each form he takes (except for Candy Pops and his Shadow form) Is limited. This however, while does put a slight disadvantage on his assimilating capacity it doesn't change the fact he can easily change into another different form for another 2-3 hours. He has thousands and thousands of stolen abilities and faces.