Jeff the Killer

GO

GO.TO.SLEEP.

Name: Jeff the Killer (Jeffrey Woods)

Age: 23

Birthday: June 2nd

Family:
Father: Peter (deceased)
Mother: Margaret (deceased)
Brother: Liu

Backstory:
Jeffrey Woods was a 13-years-old boy who moved to a new neighborhood with his brother Liu and their parents. On their first day of school, they were accosted by 3 bullies named Randy, Keith and Troy, who Jeffrey brutally beaten up after they threatened them with knives. Liu took the blame for it and was arrested, sending Jeffrey into a deep depression. The bullies later attacked Jeffrey again at a party, and Jeffery killed one of them, but not before getting covered in bleach and lit on fire by Keith. During the fight, Jeffrey's mind permanently snapped.
When Jeffrey woke up, he was at the hospital and his head was wrapped in bandages. When the bandages were taken off, it was revealed that his face had became disfigured and ghastly pale from the burns, with bright red lips and a leathery texture. Jeffrey said that he liked his face that way and laughed hysterically, but the doctor foolishly thought that the insanity was merely a side effect of the painkillers so he let him go home.
Later that night, Jeffrey's mother finds him carving his face into a permanent smile so that he would no longer have to exert energy to smile, as he put it, and burning off his eyelids so he can always see his face. His mother went to the her husband to tell him that their son had gone completely insane and needed to be killed, but Jeffrey caught them and stabbed them to death. This woke up Liu (who was recently released), with Jeffrey telling him as he was about to plunge the knife into his body, "GO TO SLEEP".
Jeffrey then goes on a serial killing rampage, killing those who refused to sleep at night. He renamed himself as - Jeff the Killer.

Appearance:
Jeff has extremely pale skin and burnt off eyelids, giving him an even more ghostly appearance. Jeff later got his most distinctive trait, the Glasgow smile that he had carved onto his face. His build is commonly described as thin, but with some lean muscle tone at the same time, and reaching a height of around 5'10" to 6'0" feet. He's typically portrayed in his late teens or early twenties. His clothing normally consists of a pair of black dress pants with a white hoodie, which is sometimes stained with fresh and old blood from his victims.

Personality:
Before being burnt alive, he was a quiet and fairly anti-social teenager, and not that people knew him very well. But shortly after the incident, he became torturous, aggressive, bloodthirsty and violent, making him one of the most dangerous serial killers in his hometown.
Jeff is widely known for luring his victims to an eternal slumber, using a kitchen knife and his soft, eerie tone of his voice. Even though he prefers to murder his victims with kitchen knives, he is more than willing to use any form of weapon when placed in a desperate situation. He is even an extremely stealthy and mischievous individual, able to break into victim's houses almost always without getting himself caught in the act.

Powers and abilities:
Despite being an average human, Jeff appears to wield incredible supernatural abilities that only apply to his human attributes, such as incredible stealth, speed, and supernatural strength used to mercilessly slaughter his victims. Jeff is displayed to be incredibly durable, being able to overcome his parents and brother simply by gutting them. One thing that makes him stronger is his intense hatred and bloodlust to keep him going, as well as holding great stamina. He had been depicted as being a charming individual, manipulating people into trusting him only to backstab them later.